The Battle Continues

Coss

So at a music festival here in NZ apparently, women who wish to do so, can have their toplessness painted with glitter.. Ooh shiny Unicorn dust...

And then a man, obviously on a dare, runs up and gives this girl a quick squeeze on one of her Norks.

She then runs over and strikes him 4 times.

The article has video. But pasting links on this iPad doesn’t work, so NZHerald.co.nz and look for “topless womanâ€.

The outrage is couched in terms of, we are all equal, she should be able to nudify at will. Fair enough. What about if a woman touches me, can I hit her 4 times?

Equality that’s what we need.

• Like 1

My favorite NYE story ðŸ˜

New Year revellers enjoy a drink on a special sand island they constructed earlier in the Tairua estuary on the Coromandel peninsula

Image caption The New Year revellers enjoyed a drink on the sand island they built in an apparent attempt to circumvent a public drinking ban

A group of New Zealanders has constructed a sand island in coastal waters, seemingly in a creative attempt to avoid a ban on drinking in public places.

The group built the structure at low tide in the Tairua estuary on the Coromandel peninsula on Sunday afternoon, reports said.

They then installed a picnic table and ice box for drinks.

Locals joked that they were in "international waters" and thus exempt from an official liquor ban.

The group drank into the night on New Year's Eve , watching the fireworks, reported New Zealand website stuff.co.nz - and the construction was still intact on Monday morning.

A ban on public drinking is in force in Coromandel over the New Year period and those violating the ban face a fine of $250 (£130; US$180) or arrest.

But authorities seemed to be taking the initiative in light-hearted spirit.

"That's creative thinking - if I had known [about it] I probably would have joined them," said local police commander Inspector John Kelly when told about the sand island.

Image copyrightDAVID SAUNDERS New Year revellers enjoy a drink on a special sand island they constructed earlier in the Tairua estuary on the Coromandel peninsula

Image caption The island was still intact on New Year's Day

The images were posted in a local Facebook group, Tairua ChitChat , by David Saunders.

Mr Saunders told the BBC: "It was great to see some Kiwis having a bit of fun."

But a well-known community organiser Noddy Watts said the ban was not working and was simply resulting in swathes of arrests.

He said the police were "dealing with drunk teens".

"That's not what they are there for. That's what parents are there for," he said , according to the New Zealand Herald.

"The police and St John were getting frustrated with the result and said it has to change," said Mr Watts according to the New Zealand Herald.post-6949-0-57800600-1514843355_thumb.jpg

Amuses me how she went out of her way to draw attention to herself then complains when the attention is negative 🙄

Still though hands off unless in certain establishment 😊

If the boy had been an “upgrade†to her present boyfriend she’d have giggled and loved every minute of it.

Hi,

Here's a link: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11968384

Biggest shock for me was to read the girl is 18, she looks closer to 28 to me.

Sanuk!

Farangs, ageing is early, in farang women.

MLG still can’t buy lotto tickets or alcohol in NZ because at 32, they think she’s under 18.

{{The day before, she'd worn a sheer top which showed her nipples and also had negative reaction.

"So I had a lot of built up anger.

"I was walking to my campsite and saw this hand come up. He got a handful of my boob. I went over and hit him.

"It was quite shocking. I'm used to love and kindness, freedom of expression, equality."}}

Ergo, anger and violence.

In additional press, she is waiting for an apology from the man who gave her nork a gentle squeeze.

Striking someone 4 times it seems, is acceptable behaviour.

And to add to attention whoring:

Their group also won $200 in a competition by going down a slide naked - supported by radio station promotional staff.