The Battle Continues

Coss

My favorite NYE story 😊

New Year revellers enjoy a drink on a special sand island they constructed earlier in the Tairua estuary on the Coromandel peninsula

Image caption The New Year revellers enjoyed a drink on the sand island they built in an apparent attempt to circumvent a public drinking ban

A group of New Zealanders has constructed a sand island in coastal waters, seemingly in a creative attempt to avoid a ban on drinking in public places.

The group built the structure at low tide in the Tairua estuary on the Coromandel peninsula on Sunday afternoon, reports said.

They then installed a picnic table and ice box for drinks.

Locals joked that they were in "international waters" and thus exempt from an official liquor ban.

The group drank into the night on New Year's Eve , watching the fireworks, reported New Zealand website stuff.co.nz - and the construction was still intact on Monday morning.

A ban on public drinking is in force in Coromandel over the New Year period and those violating the ban face a fine of $250 (£130; US$180) or arrest.

But authorities seemed to be taking the initiative in light-hearted spirit.

"That's creative thinking - if I had known [about it] I probably would have joined them," said local police commander Inspector John Kelly when told about the sand island.

Image copyrightDAVID SAUNDERS New Year revellers enjoy a drink on a special sand island they constructed earlier in the Tairua estuary on the Coromandel peninsula

Image caption The island was still intact on New Year's Day

The images were posted in a local Facebook group, Tairua ChitChat , by David Saunders.

Mr Saunders told the BBC: "It was great to see some Kiwis having a bit of fun."

But a well-known community organiser Noddy Watts said the ban was not working and was simply resulting in swathes of arrests.

He said the police were "dealing with drunk teens".

"That's not what they are there for. That's what parents are there for," he said , according to the New Zealand Herald.

"The police and St John were getting frustrated with the result and said it has to change," said Mr Watts according to the New Zealand Herald.post-6949-0-57800600-1514843355_thumb.jpg

I wonder if they realise that they are probably in waters claimed by China.

My favorite NYE story 😊

New Year revellers enjoy a drink on a special sand island they constructed earlier in the Tairua estuary on the Coromandel peninsula

Image caption The New Year revellers enjoyed a drink on the sand island they built in an apparent attempt to circumvent a public drinking ban

A group of New Zealanders has constructed a sand island in coastal waters, seemingly in a creative attempt to avoid a ban on drinking in public places.

The group built the structure at low tide in the Tairua estuary on the Coromandel peninsula on Sunday afternoon, reports said.

They then installed a picnic table and ice box for drinks.

Locals joked that they were in "international waters" and thus exempt from an official liquor ban.

The group drank into the night on New Year's Eve , watching the fireworks, reported New Zealand website stuff.co.nz - and the construction was still intact on Monday morning.

A ban on public drinking is in force in Coromandel over the New Year period and those violating the ban face a fine of $250 (£130; US$180) or arrest.

But authorities seemed to be taking the initiative in light-hearted spirit.

"That's creative thinking - if I had known [about it] I probably would have joined them," said local police commander Inspector John Kelly when told about the sand island.

Image copyrightDAVID SAUNDERS New Year revellers enjoy a drink on a special sand island they constructed earlier in the Tairua estuary on the Coromandel peninsula

Image caption The island was still intact on New Year's Day

The images were posted in a local Facebook group, Tairua ChitChat , by David Saunders.

Mr Saunders told the BBC: "It was great to see some Kiwis having a bit of fun."

But a well-known community organiser Noddy Watts said the ban was not working and was simply resulting in swathes of arrests.

He said the police were "dealing with drunk teens".

"That's not what they are there for. That's what parents are there for," he said , according to the New Zealand Herald.

"The police and St John were getting frustrated with the result and said it has to change," said Mr Watts according to the New Zealand Herald.post-6949-0-57800600-1514843355_thumb.jpg

I wonder if they realise that they are probably in waters claimed by China.

Must admit I take PTBM.s viewpoint on this subject

If a bint wants to walk along the beach with norks out, glittered or not, then let her good eye candy for the chaps and no need to go grabbing them

OK maybe naieve but I have never read the directive which stares “Bare Chested Woman is Licence to Gropeâ€, ffs is this 2018 orr 1918

Would one go and grab the breast of a woman breastfeeding? I should hope not, the person in question was at a “Festivalâ€and as Love Peace and Happinessâ€vibe should have been there without being molesterd FOr Fucks sake, should have seen what went on at the original Glastonbury and Stonehenge festivals when I was a lad (all my Polaroids have faded hehe) those were festivals.

Life is so sad in 2018,people don’t know or respect others feelings towards having a good time FFS she “Got her Tits out for the Ladsâ€look but do not touch.

• Like 1

Thank You! Glad someone else here appreciates getting a free glimpse of tit when they see it without spooling it for the rest of us!

Is spooling Aussie slang for spoiling? haha

‘‘Tis trueâ€if there had been “The Birth Control Pillâ€when my parents has a romp in 1963 then no me popped out in 1964.

My old man often jokes that the moment I was conceived John Leyton was on stage playing this numeber

My dad forgot his hehe

WHY IS YOU TUBE NOT WORJING NOW

PTBM, KONG, I in no way support the uninvited groping of a woman, or for that matter, a man.

Life has become so fucking politically correct that, it is acceptable to violently assault someone 4 times, in return for what is really just a slight squeeze of a tit.

In SEA I can walk down the street, and if I smile at a woman, I get a smile back, it’s simple courtesy.

In NZ and Oz, I get a death stare and I can see the “call the cops†thought going through the farang’s mind.

=====

The following is fact:

I was driving at ~50km/h in Auckland. 500 m ahead, a 30 something Kiwi lass is wandering about in the middle of the road, engaged fully, with her phone. I pull to a halt still 10 m from her, I wait. A full 30 seconds later, she looks up and notices me, I get a death stare, then a few spat words I didn’t hear, then a bitch face, then she walked to the pavement.

This is the way women of the Western flavour, behave.

Should she have hit me multiple times in return for not running her down and killing her?

Perhaps an embarrased smile would have been more appropriate.

======

I believe that despite the combined intelligence of you both being somewhere in the stellar vicinity, you’ve both missed the point.

I never said the grope should have been allowed or was acceptable, nowhere, read the posts again, fuck knuckles.

I raised the question of, how can assault be an acceptable response for a grope, or anything else for that matter.

So many Foofs are trailing around behind angry ugly women, that I fear for the future of Men.

• Like 1

Why does going topless equal an invitation to have your boobs grabbed?

For fucks sake, grow up Coss mate.

I for one would welcome back the days of going to the gold coast and seeing all the tits on display,

I wouldn't grab them either.

Some common sense respect?

The post I made, in English, raised the dichotomy, of violence vs a quick feel.

Fuck me, I keep hearing "White women are ugly and wont do anything fun from most Thai360 posters, her's a good looking girl that yes, does look 18 - 20 and willing to show it off.

Fuck me! Enjoy the fuvcking VIEW!

You may be miss-hearing, most Thai360 posters raise the ire of Farang women, because they have attractive Asian partners, the Farang women, are not shy in being nasty about this, it doesn’t help that most Farang women, are not as attractive as the Asian partners.

I for one, have supported equal rights for Women, Gays, minorities et al, is it too much to ask to have these same rights and respect accorded to moi?

And don’t lecture me on what is appropriate in the company of women, you are famous for turning into the Tasmanian Devil of Hanna Barbera fame when you get within a few metres of any thing in a skirt, to borrow a phrase from the KONG, “Fuck You!â€