The Battle Continues

Coss

<<Life has become so fucking politically correct that, it is acceptable to violently assault someone 4 times, in return for what is really just a slight squeeze of a tit.>>

YES!

1 - She hardly hurt him! His body barely moved,

2 - Fucker should be in jail frankly.

Question

If someone groped gave your wife <<just a slight squeeze of a tit.>> what would your response be?

And don’t lecture me on what is appropriate in the company of women, you are famous for turning into the Tasmanian Devil of Hanna Barbera fame when you get within a few metres of any thing in a skirt, to borrow a phrase from the KONG, “Fuck You!â€

In gogo bars sure, outside, no,

So Coss by your misogyny is showing

I raised the question of, how can assault be an acceptable response for a grope, or anything else for that matter.

Not to take sides - but what would have been an acceptable response from her (or her friend, or her boyfriend)?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nobody-right-touch-topless-woman-punched-assaulter-music-festival-speaks-161326684.html

OK, your inability to fathom the meaning that I am trying to express in my posts, is obvious.

Therefore I must have used the English language in such a way that the general populace cannot understand what I am saying.

OK I refer to all the previous posts and restate my opinion.

Man Groping Woman = Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, Bad.

Woman using violence on Man = Very, very, very, very, very, very, Inappropriate.

Is that Better?

+++++++++++++

And objectively, If I were the police, I would charge the man with sexual assault and the woman with common assault. But that means the woman suffers some punishment in this altercation and we can't have that, can we PTBM?

Because men may not hit women (and that is how it should be)

But it seems that women can hit men with the approval of society at large.

Lucky there were no guns at this festival.

I see that women who shoot men in the USA can be charged with crimes, is that mysogyny?

PTBM are you suggesting that if a man gropes a woman, that violence is acceptable response? What if she'd just summoned the police and had him charged? What if she'd had a gun?

And to Paraphrase Seinfeld, "How can I be a Misogynist if I love Women?"

• Like 1

"Ask yourself if it was your wife/daughter/girlfriend this happened too, what would you do?"

I would punch the guy's lights out - and be charged with common assault - and rightly so.

But then if I was a woman, you are suggesting I could escape punishment, by virtue of my female gender.

And

"1 - She hardly hurt him! His body barely moved,"

​well as she barely moved, until after the grope had finished, does that make the grope OK ,according to your standards? I mean she wasn't hurt? So?

I raised the question of, how can assault be an acceptable response for a grope, or anything else for that matter.

Not to take sides - but what would have been an acceptable response from her (or her friend, or her boyfriend)?

https://www.yahoo.co...-161326684.html

Call the police or grope him back or shame him, again I ask, if the genders had been reversed and a woman groped a man and he hit her 4 times, would He be the Joan of Ark, the woman of this story has become?

In gogo bars sure, outside, no,

So Coss by your misogyny is showing

Now I'm a misogynist?

I refer you to the translated, version of my posts, for idiots.

"Man Groping Woman = Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, Bad. Illegal

Woman using violence on Man = Very, very, very, very, very, very, Inappropriate." Also Illegal