Super-Girl A Gogo - Pattaya, Diamond Plaza

Nasiadai

SUPER-GIRL a gogo - Pattaya - Diamond Plaza

This GoGo deserves its own chapter, theme!

post-140-0-59169700-1515613587_thumb.jpg

It's on Diamond Plaza. Coming from WS, enter Diamond Plaza; the Super Girl is in the back left; the last bar.

There are about 20 to 26 girls, as the case may be. Many very pretty, very attractive among them.

The guests are mostly Asian, mainly Japanese, and a few Koreans, as I could see. Sometimes a group of Chinese package tourists enter the gogo.

But after about 30 minutes - after one drink - they go.

Of course, a few Farlangs, but often a minority.

This Gogo is the best visited bar in the Soi Diamond. The other gogos are almost always dead boring.

The girls in SUPER-GIRL are great, most of them are lively, the atmosphere is usually - as I should say - relaxed.

The drinks:

there's a draught beer for 69 Baht. Recommendable.

Lady Drink 150 Baht.

Barfine:

800 Baht / 1600 Baht = this refers to shorttime and longtime.

In addition: 1600 Baht before midnight for LT and 800 Baht after midnight LT.

My opinion: quite steep.

The girls want 3000 longtime.

But they are also available for 2500 and 2000. (I know what I am talking about).

The girls dance in 2 or 3 shifts. One shift is naked. The others are dancing in a bikini.

This gogo can not only be reached via Diamond Plaza, but it also has a second entrance, a rear entrance, so to speak;

it is located on the Soi 15, coming from WS, after about 70 m on the right.

I think this gogo is a real alternative to the overpriced gogos along Walking Street and Soi 15!

The girls are wonderful.

Only the barfine is a cheek.

Comments, experiences, hints about this Gogo Bar.

Besides the Japanese and a few Koreans, Farlangs visit the bar. But these guys are mostly pensioners who are hardly any barfining competitors;

in most cases they are "visionaries", onlookers who come because of the many pretty naked girls.

In addition, there are sometimes Chinese package tour operators - with their flag-guides at the top in groups of up to 30 men - usually shortly after 8 p. m.,

shortly after the bar and dance business has started. Those remain for the duration of a drink about 30 minutes and then leave the gogo again. I've seen this a few times.

Most of the Chinese - who are singles or who have taken time off their wives - do not yet have enough pocket money to go hunting alone in the evening. I can only say THANK GOD.

But it could be that they will come back in a few years.....

March 2016:

I've been coming back to this bar over and over again for a certain girl. A cute thing with fantastic boobies; oh my goodness ..... all real, no plastic.

Young, radiant 20 years old. I've never seen such wonderful, big boobies before on any other Thai girl, not in my 25-year career. I spent great hours with this girl.

Every Baht for this lady was well invested. If anyone enjoyed Sanuk, it was me. I'm going to stop swarming now.

She no longer works there; she is home to her mother in need of care.

The Mamasan gave me her phone number and address. She has her website on the Thai section of facebook. So the story is not over yet.

March 2017:

At the end of March 2017 again I had a beautiful girl, 18 years old, slim and fantastic big boobies. She was introduced to this bar by her older sister.

The Mamasan and the sister have told me that she dances her first night in the bar. That was March 24,2017.

She speaks a surprisingly good English, which she learned at school. I suppose she's got some sort of "middle school-leaving certificate".

This very pretty, sexy, inexperienced and blood-young thing has fallen in love with me. The very first night. What does mean "in love" in this case? She likes me like a father.

Comparable with 15, 16-year-old schoolgirls who fall in love with their much older teacher. They love and rave about this teacher because of his intellectual superiority,

his technical competence, maybe his didactically intelligent teaching, etc. They do not want him primarily as a sexual partner, but because of these special "fatherly" qualities.

And that's how it was with this blood-young girl.

ok. ok. I'm gonna stop swarming and blathering about this Gogo.

Nasiadai

An honour, an homage to a very special girl.

I wrote:

„I've been coming back to this bar over and over again for a certain girl. A cute thing with fantastic boobies; oh my goodness ..... all real, no plastic. Young, radiant 20 years old.

I've never seen such wonderful, big boobies on any other Thai girl before, not in my 25-year career. I spent great hours with this girl.

Every Baht for this lady was invested well. If anyone enjoyed Sanuk, it was me.“

Her boobies are plain world-class.

post-140-0-18613400-1515615450_thumb.jpg

I would like to dedicate two songs, two pieces of music to this pretty sexy girl.

The first is a tribute to Hamburg and the Truck Stop group; Truck Stop is a German country band singing their songs in German language. They started their career in the early 1970s.

In this long time they lost their two front men by death in 2012 and 2014; Lucius and Cisco.

By the way, Truck Stop has made many very successful tours through the USA. They played and sang their German Western songs and the American audience was thrilled.

Now Nasiadai proudly presents:

Here is Truck Stop in their new formation and their current song „Made in Germany“.

This music video was taken on the southern bank of the Elbe. On the opposite side you can see parts of Hamburg, including the new Elbphilharmonie = philharmonic hall.

This song is a tribute to Hamburg and its people. My homage to this beautiful girl.

In the chorus it says:

Mir reicht eine Dose Bier

ein Grill zum glücklich sein

ein Fußballspiel im Fernsehen

ich lade Freunde dazu ein.

One bottle of beer is enough for me

a grill to be happy

a football match on television

I'm inviting friends.

Have fun and enjoy!

===========================================================

Horowitz plays Mozart's Piano Concerto No.23 in A Major-K. 488

The overwhelming second movement. That's plain extraterrestrial, heavenly music.

This movement is simply ingenious. It is of deeply felt humanity.

Mozarts Musik bebt in jedem Takt, ist voller Bewegung, vibriert vor Leben, Liebe, Lust und Leidenschaft.

Mozart's music trembles in every bar, is full of movement, vibrates with life, love, lust and passion.

We are witness to a recording session. The orchestra of the Milan Scale under Carlo Maria Giulini.

Only one word: M O Z A R T

I dedicate this piece of music to this wonderful girl.

Girl for you only!

Nasiadai

• 1 year later...

It's once more true: ====>  In Pattaya, nothing is more constant than permanent change.

The old “Super Girl a gogo” is “Angel” now.

This gogo is at Diamond Plaza at the back left, the last bar.

The change, the alternation took place in June 2019.

Sir DAVE writes on Pattayagogo.com on 15. September 2019 about Angel:

I “headed to The Angel which was not very busy, not sure why as they have some lovely Birds in there. I sat with a stunning Topless Dancer called Aor,
a 19 yr old. She has a lovely body and a smile to die for. Some other very lovely Girls with Great Tud's and also some lovely Tit's on show.”

I know this Gogo now since December 2014 and have locked this shed, this joint in my heart.
Exclusively because of the girls, of course. I reported about this very special place many times.
It is always surprising for me that you can find in this Gogo many beautiful and attractive girls again and again.

One more thing:
Dave (from pattayagogo) must have entered the Angel gogo from the Soi 15, not from the Soi Diamond.
In the Soi 15 there is a small, inconspicuous back entrance to this Gogo Bar.