Russia Thread

Coss

The actual line was 

A communist, by definition, has a defect of reason.

The Russian is not a communist, my friend. The Russian does not give a damn who runs things. I have lived amongst them. The Russian only cares he has a bottle of vodka to suck and some form of domestic animal life to fuck. Then he will happily sit in shit his whole life. That is *his* politics. I know those people. That is the distinction. I absolve the Jews of that!

From the movie “Conspiracy”

• 2 months later...

Scorned Russian Mothers Use Putin’s Draft to Rat Out Deadbeat Exes

...“Immediately after Putin’s speech, the idea came to me: if my ex-husband goes to war, we would be paid back because he will get official payments into an account that can’t be hidden [from the courts],” one woman told the investigative outlet Verstka.

Identified only by the pseudonym Irina, she is one of several women who says she ratted out her ex to military officials in the hopes of finally making him pay for abandoning his own child...

https://news.yahoo.com/scorned-russian-mothers-putin-draft-163814296.html

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Russian and Chinese bombers fly joint patrols over Pacific

Russian and Chinese strategic bombers on Wednesday (local time) flew a joint patrol over the western Pacific in a show of increasingly close defence ties between the two countries.

The Russian Defence Ministry said that the Tu-95 bombers of the Russian air force and the Chinese H-6K bombers flew over the Sea of Japan and the East China Sea during an eight-hour mission.

As part of the drills, the Russian bombers for the first time landed in China and the Chinese bombers flew to an air base in Russia, the ministry said in a statement.....

image.jpeg.3af5de28152f4227e50a132577fa7e59.jpeg

Yerks

___

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/300753471/russian-and-chinese-bombers-fly-joint-patrols-over-pacific

6 hours ago, Coss said:

I find this interesting because I 'm a DCS World adherent.

DCS to me means Distributed Control System, something the acronym has stood for for over 40 years not Digital Combat Simulator, a Johnny Come Lately, which has been around for less than 15 years

DCS world sounds like a publication for Control Systems Engineers.