China Thread

Coss

On 11/28/2022 at 11:00 PM, Coss said:

On another forum I've been in conversation with a guy in Beijing China

Haven't heard from him recently.

and this ::

Cadavers queuing to be cremated - watch the vid, the line just goes, on and on, and on..

Milan Reports 50% of Passengers on China Flights Have Covid

https://news.yahoo.com/milan-reports-50-passengers-china-154902106.html

_____

In my humble opinion, all the restrictions and isolations etc the world has endured and still have,  are going to be for nought.

China has seemingly, abandoned battling Covid and is now becoming, the virus' preferred distribution channel.

and - gateway - 

Hong Kong to scrap almost all its Covid rules

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-64107851?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA

• 9 months later...

From the China guy I know

"Gull petrol has stepped into China market, has opened some gas stations and their recent online marketing campaign is to pump one liter gas, and pour it into a transparent measuring bottle of one liter in front of all the audiences on premises or online. The purpose is to show that one litre gas from Gull is equal to 1,000ml, not 800ml.  Petrol China and other authorities have strongly expressed that one litre of gas is equal to 800ml. Many car owners have experienced the reading on the gauge has gone beyond their tank capacity. I find this funny, don`t know about you"

Not sure if China is actually shorting their consumers by 200ml a litre, but I'm interested to hear of anyone's experiences...