China Thread

Coss

31 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

I guess an enthusiastic person sitting inside the firebox of a crematorium taking videos of living Chinese being burned. Video afterwards verified by Dr. Corsi, the Blackpatriot, the man in the leatherjacket and President Trump creating outbursts of rage within the intellectually limited members of the conspiracy community.

Bubi,

You are wrong again! Nothing to do with the usual suspects. From the quality (or lack of quality) of the videos,, they appear to be real.

I knew China's power was more than America's global power by how silent moslem countries were to how China treated their moslems. Iran, ISIS, etc, none of them said a word. Ironically enough, non Moslems are the ones talking about it. 

China is bad? Sure. Solutions? 

• 2 months later...

I'm curious how a post Covid 19 impact on the world view of China will be. Its very possible we are in a depression if this recession worsens. A second wave of Covid 19 may do that to the global economy. Some major countries rely on China for trade. 

China took a major hit to their reputation. Its after effects are unknown right now. The one thing that seems to be a reality is the theory that China will eventually drift to some sort of democracy or a lot more transparency once its economy opens up. 

We found that the most important thing to China isn't the economy but maintaining authoritarianism with a communist face. 

Buzz is...China needs to eliminate 500,000 of its Chinese citizens and China only has enough food until 2021. Covid-20 will be upon us before September, 2020.

The Chinese culture has never been transparent and most likely will never been transparent at least for the next few generations, if at all.

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

Buzz is...China needs to eliminate 500,000 of its Chinese citizens and China only has enough food until 2021. Covid-20 will be upon us before September, 2020.

No problem Mao Zedong managed at least 20 Million during the cultural revolution.

My Brother in Laws Mother, and her family, survived the cultural revolution. She was (rest her soul) Catholic and English Educated in Shanghai, just the type of people Mao did not need. The family travelled all the way down to Hong Kong and she got a job at the British Embassy.

As a teenager I used o spend hours discussing all things China / Asia with her and I was fascinated, it is because of thes discussions why I ended up in Asia.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...