Prices 2018

Coss

A poll for the option, I am most interested in.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Bkk GoGo LT

• 1500bht or less
    • 2000bht
    • 2500bht
    • 3000bht
    • 3500bht
    • 4000bht
    • 4500bht
    • 5000bht
    • 5500bht
    • 6000bht and above

And because we haven't had a thread noting prices recently, I'm curious, what are the current rates for ladies?

Short time?

Long time?

Bar fine?

Bangkok?

Pattaya?

Phuket?

Other place?

Gogo?

Beer bar?

Free lancer?

Other ladies, HiSo, LadyBoy...?

Any and all information, will no doubt be useful to all of us, adding to our collective knowledge and contributing to our collective well being.

See YimSiam's post in the Smooci thread.

Have at it

hqdefault.jpg

bangkok-girls-400x263.jpeg

Wild-Thing-Girls-in-Nana-Plaza.jpg

Actually, it's all ST in the gogo bars these days, and 3,000 baht is the minimum. LT is a thing of the past. I suppose the next step will be to put meters on the BGs. The top dancers try to get in 3 or 4 STs a night now. Also, even though the first punter paid the bar fine, the BGs will try to hit you for it every additional time they go out that night.

p.s. No, I no longer partake. One wife is all I can handle these days. The older you get, the easier it is to behave. :(

• Like 2

Actually, it's all ST in the gogo bars these days, and 3,000 baht is the minimum. LT is a thing of the past. I suppose the next step will be to put meters on the BGs. The top dancers try to get in 3 or 4 STs a night now. Also, even though the first punter paid the bar fine, the BGs will try to hit you for it every additional time they go out that night.

p.s. No, I no longer partake. One wife is all I can handle these days. The older you get, the easier it is to behave. :(

I have a similar view, as my one wife, is by far away, much much better, than the previous two. So I really don't have much incentive, or desire, to stray.

But I still dream of a small coterie, two or three or four cuties in an inflatable paddling pool with a couple of litres of baby oil...

• 3 months later...

I suppose the next step will be to put meters on the BG

Which they will modify to be able to charge more for less time...or will not put the meter on and quote you 8k Bht.... :neener:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The prices at the NEP have become unaffordable for the Western average wage earner. I think there is agreement among us on that point.

What I have long and often wanted to say about PRICE EXPLOSIONS there is now the opportunity:

I suspect the Central Bank of Thailand will issue a 5,000 Baht banknote in the near future.

Yeah, that'll make the girls happy. Then there is short time with the Gogo girls from NEP only from 5000, because you can really show off with a 5,000 Baht bill. The next step is 2 x 5000 Baht notes.

The prices at the NEP have become unaffordable for the Western average wage earner. I think there is agreement among us on that point.

What I have long and often wanted to say about PRICE EXPLOSIONS there is now the opportunity:

I suspect the Central Bank of Thailand will issue a 5,000 Baht banknote in the near future.

Yeah, that'll make the girls happy. Then there is short time with the Gogo girls from NEP only from 5000, because you can really show off with a 5,000 Baht bill. The next step is 2 x 5000 Baht notes.

Do you really think the issue is the money or the poor levels of service? I think it is the latter.

If a lady charged you 5,000 baht for long-time and you had a couple of outstanding sexual experiences, she was sweet and tender with you, stayed all night and she did not hurry to leave in the morning, is that not worth 5,000 baht? Personally, I think that's more than fair value.

I really think the issue is less the amount of money the ladies charge these days, but more the crap service and the false promises and being let down by a really poor experience that is the issue.

• Like 1

Most expats I know who still go to Soi Nana pick up the freelancers at the Hotel Nana car park. Much cheaper and a better experience, plus they're available from early afternoon on. No bar fine and no "buy me cola". You are much more likely to get the GFE from a freelancer these days than from a multi-tattooed bar girl.