Straya

Coss

In Australia there's a kids party game played on farms, you all need to run around, and individually find all the bits of rope, and tie them together, kid with the longest bit of tied together rope then wins.

My brother picked up one of these snakes thinking it was a bit of rope, bit him too.

My brother lived, we suspect he doesn't taste too good though

Well , as we are talking . About a century ago playing in the forest we came across a snake which later we found out has been totally harmless , a " Blindschleiche " in German . We killed the animal by beating it with all we could find and for reasons unknown it still hurts my soul when I think about it. If only there would be a way to put this right .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are the millions and millions of dollars in "donations" to the Clinton Foundation widely known in Australia?

Australia ceases multimillion-dollar donations to controversial Clinton family charities

AUSTRALIA has poured millions of your taxpayer dollars into Hillary Clinton’s scandal-plagued charity. It begs an obvious question.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/australia-ceases-multimilliondollar-donations-to-controversial-clinton-family-charities/news-story/219577919ed8dfbd79cf808321234eba

South Africa 'offended' over Peter Dutton's white farmers comments, demands retraction.

South Africa has demanded Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton retract his comments that the country's white farmers are being "persecuted" and deserve protection with special visas from a "civilised country".

http://www.abc.net.a...omments/9554340

Dutton = racist c*nt.