Getting A Fuck Outside Of The Main Obvious Areas.

My Penis is hungry

As many know, I've lived in both Bangkok, and a remote village for many years in Thailand.

For nearly all the time, I was lucky,

Lucky that in Bangkok the pricing wasn't madness, I had a number of young smart gigs, most at uni or starting in good jobs, and I had enough Thai to get laid in some of the not so obvious areas, such as Huay Kwang, some more remote Massage/sopies etc..

In the remote area, I was near enough a large town, and while no massage or soapies, not even "real" massage, it was harder, but I soon found I had a good sized cell of young gigs keen to try white meat to call upon,

And, if I was really desperate, then there are 10.000s of tiny Karoke Sing a Song places all over the place.

The last group is interesting, as it shows to me how Laos girls have spread into nearly all parts of whoring in Thailand.

Going back 5-10 years, it wasn't that common to find a lot of Laos girls in Bangkok/Pattaya, but in remote areas it was getting common. And I've written often about the "Pink House" and other places. Hard to get a fuck but not impossible. Quality varied, and often the girls needed to learn about shaving.

Going back to Thailand after being away from playing for a year, I found -

1 - Bangkok is bloody expensive, especially compared to the rest of countries at similar GDP etc etc. I would not live here again unless amazing circumstances.

2 - Lots of Laos girls now in the Massage/Soapie places, not as common in Bar's, depends where you go. Seems they know Farangs have heard of razors which Laos girls seem to hate.

3 - Huay Kwang seems to be growing, and it's a mix of Thai's and Laos and some gems,

4 - A hand job is easier to find in Bangkok, there's one place I often talk about near Ari that has older ladies with amazing blow jobs for 300 baht

5 - Outside of Bangkok/Pattaya, then you need to find a soapie in the big town and pretty sure it's got a lot of Laos girls working, bring a razor,

6 - It's harder to find a young gig in the smaller towns any more, they seem to have realized their value. 100 - 300 baht is not a lot of money any more.

BUT this is offset by a large number of older (25-35) professional women who want to have a farang as either a boyfriend/gig/husband and are willing to test the goods.

This last development has surprised me, I had a youngish lady, at most 27, head of one of the Tax Revenue sections, nearly rape me, she also needed a razor mind you.

But she also had amazing tit's and never had a kid, was never silly enough to go with a Thai farmer. So she was desperate for some white meat, and had friends with the same problem. She'll go on holidays twice a year to Vietnam, Korea etc and find some white meat to hold her over till next trip. Talk about frustrated!

Conclusion

Thai girls are getting "smarter" in that education is working and most stay on and then get a good job, rather than offering a blow job.

Stupid Thai girls will always be stupid Thai girls, usually they get knocked up once or twice at home after a morlam, then move to the big city to whore or work in silly low paid places.

This means not enough local flesh to fill the flesh pots, so the importation of whores is becoming far more obvious, especially if you don't go to the typical "Farang" ghetto. Many of the girls in the "non" arab bars are getting older, many haven't changed in 5 years unless it's to have a baby then return!

Older girls, that have never had a kid, and are in good jobs, are desperate for a good fucking. Aged 25++

If I was living in Thailand now, this would be the group I'd concentrate on. That, and the occasional new to the trade Laos girl who can be paid to go solo.

Some good points there, have noticed similar trends. One thing you missed out I think is how a lot of what would once have been direct contact hook ups in either public (coffee shops, pubs etc) or special to type places (go-go, beer bar, karaoke) has now moved online. The Tinder effect if you will. Even the dumb ones can drive a smart phone sufficiently to get connected and with perhaps a reduction in perceived risk, so far as others knowing about it is concerned.

Radio Man, you are right, I was in the Tesco in the far remote town, sitting at a coffee shop and doing work on my laptop while the wife was shopping. an older lady ~40+ walked up and asked would I show her how to set her up online?

She was pretty fast learner, and made a profile on some site.

I know see many doing the same.

Someone in our village has made a connection to Korea, and now about a dozen girls have made trips there.

Apparently easy for Thais to go there, flying is cheap, and they seem to land boyfriends before they leave town.

I guess the hard part is when going through those sites, separating the girls out into some order.