Sign in to follow this  
My Penis is hungry

The Ghosts Of Nana Hotel

So I'm back in BKK in early March.

I'm thinking, do I stay a night at the Nana just to relive ancient memories?

Are any of the old guys still down stars or are Izzies, Alec, and the rest now ghosts?

Given how superstitious Thai's are, maybe I'll fuck with their fears and put up a little "offering" to Alec et Al, the Thais would be too scared to remove it, and that in turn would force them to think that maybe the ghosts of former patrons are there in the foyer?

I'm sure that many of the original staff are still there, they are at the Thermae

Going a bit further, I could get a cousin of my wife to come in and make an offering for her (fake but fun) dead niece who "died heart broken in the hotel one night after being rejected by her 4th true love of the evening".

Should I?

Unequivocally YES!

You should also bring at least 3 girls back to the loom. After of course insisting that they need to take part in a special ritual for the dear departed. Pictures expected!

A retired army buddy used to spend every winter staying at the Nana, but he passed on from a heart attack about last September. He posted on the original Nanaplaza board as Mit and had been stationed here several times as an MP during the VN War days. RIP, Otto Uebel.