Honda Service In Bangkok?

Flashermac

I used to go to the Honda service dept in Pattaya, but I'm in Bangkok now. I keep googling for a service dept in Bangkok or Nonthaburi (which might be closer), but all that effing Google does is give me a list of every site in Thai that has Honda mentioned (mostly motorcycles).

There's apparently one way the hell off down Sukhumwit, but I'm hoping to find one closer to where I live so I can avoid the horrible traffic downtown. Does anyone know where there is one? (I'm on the edge of Chatuchak district, not far from Wongsuwan and Ngamwongwan.)

There used to be a Honda service centre on Narathiwat Road, closer to Chan Road than Sathorn Road - about a 15-minute walk from the Chongnonsee BTS station. Also, there is a branch on Rama 3 Road, very close to the Sathu Pradit end of Rama 3 Road. Much less traffic down that way. Not sure where in Bangkok you are but one of those two branches might be convenient. I used both as I used to live in the Narathiwat Road area.

• Like 1

There used to be a Honda service centre on Narathiwat Road, closer to Chan Road than Sathorn Road - about a 15-minute walk from the Chongnonsee BTS station. Also, there is a branch on Rama 3 Road, very close to the Sathu Pradit end of Rama 3 Road. Much less traffic down that way. Not sure where in Bangkok you are but one of those two branches might be convenient. I used both as I used to live in the Narathiwat Road area.

Ex Neighbour hehe that sector of BKK I know better than the back of my hand, from Chua Plueng to Sathu Pradit you could blindfold me and still know my location spent about 14 years there, I get a tap on the ankles from Mrs Kong whenever in Taxi around there "MAI BOK" haha

I tell ya, best way to Silom from the East is come off expressway before Phra Ram 4 take the Phra Ram 3 Route, exit at Taewan And, up Technic Avenue then into Suan Phlu from the arse end, Narawatiwat I would turn left at end of Technic at the ToT office

But my old BKK Geography means bugger all to the Senior Board Member since it does not relate to Nontaburi and "Driving Miss Daisy"

Thanks. I'm way over on the western edge of Chatuchak, closer to Ngamwongwan -which is why I mentioned Nonthaburi.