Two At A Time

radioman

A few years ago, I spent a few hours at the Thai ham radio club meeting, talking with one of their members. He STRONGLY advised having at least three Thai women in the household.

He explained. With one wife, she will CONSTANTLY be testing you. With two wives, they will CONSTANTLY be competing for your attention. With three, however, one of them will ALWAYS take your side when the other two try to gang up against you.

I do not recall asking whether he was putting this into practice.

A few years ago, I spent a few hours at the Thai ham radio club meeting, talking with one of their members. He STRONGLY advised having at least three Thai women in the household.

He explained. With one wife, she will CONSTANTLY be testing you. With two wives, they will CONSTANTLY be competing for your attention. With three, however, one of them will ALWAYS take your side when the other two try to gang up against you.

I do not recall asking whether he was putting this into practice.

Oh crap, was that me? :hubbahubba:

Oh crap, was that me? :hubbahubba:

I don't know, was it?

It was a very interesting chat.

The guy also gave me a VERY good bit of advice, with examples. If you HAVE to have some dealing with the Thai government, HAVE YOUR THAI WIFE TALK TO THEM. She knows how to deal with them, how to play the games. You don't.