Aunties Murder Nissan

Mekong

For my job, I need a car everyday, so not an option to rent a car.

No matter, I moved out of the condo some years ago and if I return to a condo, I have a few things to look for

before getting the condo.

In a few more years, I will retire myself from driving and will sell off the vehicle. I may still keep the motorbike but

we will see....

We have a car here. The one brother in law keeps or uses it while we are gone. Mainly he gets it for 9 months or so every year. He does the maintenance and insurance on it

His apartment has parking, covered to boot. Now the town we live near, it's getting worse. Parking has steadily getting worse. We have learned where the pay parking lots are and at times we use them. They are even getting full more and more.

For my job, I need a car everyday, so not an option to rent a car.

No matter, I moved out of the condo some years ago and if I return to a condo, I have a few things to look for

before getting the condo.

In a few more years, I will retire myself from driving and will sell off the vehicle. I may still keep the motorbike but

we will see....

That is the difference Cav, when I was working in Thailand full time I needed and had a car but since not working there anymore there is no need

Yes, KS is correct, condos only need provide for 40% parking. Re misuse of moobahns for both parking and passing through, I have yet to stand outside my house with a machete since some numpty has found a convoluted shortcut through my moobahn and it has become a defacto shortcut during morning and evening rush hours. And in similar vein, the BIB aren't too keen to enforce the peace.

Maybe I'll invite those aunties over for tea one day.. hehe.

• Like 2