New Zealand Thread

cavanami

100% with Coss on this. Gangs aren't an issue here for most people. Over in our sister city of Hastings you see plenty of patched gang members around and when you walk past them they will invariably raise their eyebrows at you in a silent greeting. Unless you're a magnet for trouble, no issue with them for Joe Public.

So as expected, the NZ-ers have a paradise...you are part of the Crown, with SERCO operating in NZ, part of the 5 EYEs....not quite the paradise you might think it is....

So as expected, the NZ-ers have a paradise...you are part of the Crown, with SERCO operating in NZ, part of the 5 EYEs....not quite the paradise you might think it is....

I'm not sure what this is all about and don't really follow many threads closely at all these days. New Zealand is not perfect, far from it in fact. But it's home and it has a lot more going for it than going against it. If you want a quiet, peaceful and largely stress-free existence then New Zealand is a pretty good place. If you want excitement then it's far from the best place on the planet! Like I say, it's home.

Stick

What it is all about is a brain dead Coss runs his mouth about the USA, offers no constructive criticism and comes off as a know it all.

His sources, biased, lying corporate, for profit news media.

Has he lived and worked in the USA? No, never but he is all knowing 555

Cavanami

I, for one , do not forget the:

"Belgium is a beautiful city" and 'Brussels is a hellhole" from your President....

What, if I was prime minister of Belgium and told the world Cavanami's city is the shittiest city in the world? (this without having ever been there even as tourist for a few days)

-> and Cavanami you do exactly the same as your President (see your Germany thread).

1 Rant about Europe (and a load of other countries) without any constructive criticism.

2 Your sources are biased .

3 You or your President has not lived and worked, not even went as a tourist.

Could you please realise the problem is, you and your President should stop bothering about countries (and their internal politics) they know nothing about?

Stick

What it is all about is a brain dead Coss runs his mouth about the USA, offers no constructive criticism and comes off as a know it all.

His sources, biased, lying corporate, for profit news media.

Has he lived and worked in the USA? No, never but he is all knowing 555

I have worked in the US, very briefly, and I do not run my mouth off about the USA, I run it off about Trump and his Moronial behaviour. Try and comprehend the language you speak, it'll help the rest of us understand what you are trying to say.

Coss...and your sources are the lying, biased, for profit media that will prostitute themselves for the extra 1% rating!

Your uninformed insults at the President of the USA are insults to all USA citizens.

This is the first time that the USA has a chance to even the playing field; tariffs, trade imbalances, crappy trade agreements like NAFTA. putting heat on all the slackers in NATO, going after pedophiles, securing the USA borders, bringing USA political criminals to justice, standing up to the UN crap and so much more.

So when you nit pick at meaningless items that President Trump might do, you rub USA citizens the wrong way.

You briefly worked in the USA? now you are the international expert? yeah, right....I don't think so.

..and your sources are the lying, biased, for profit media that will prostitute themselves for the extra 1% rating!

Mr Cav, to improve my knowledge of the word would you please be so kind to recommend some media I could trust and probably join the Trump forces once enlightened afterwards. Languages could be English-German and Portuguese which covers Brazil . I already know Fox and Russia TV, are there more?

• 2 weeks later...

There's stink in NZ....but a NW citizen is too busy with other countries to notice his own country!

United Nations Application for intervention under special circumstances in New Zealand

Scouring UN documents I found a less formal, more urgent mechanism to get urgent action from the United Nations Commissioner on Human Rights. Hopefully I have provided enough information to get the police off my back, plus the health care and lawyer I need to continue my fight for justice and professional care for me and other mentally injured abuse victims.

Wairarapa Police The Devil’s Right Arm

In response to being assaulted with handcuffs by police last week. I will be writing this on back of wallpaper and stapling up in Masterton and chalking around the streets. Have asked for a meeting with the local new police inspector here and anybody else of a pay grade that can get an investigation into ACC etc under criminal negligence.

Civil Society Actor report to New Zealand Govt for UPR of Human Rights

Report to the NZ government to advise on their upcoming report on the UPR of Human Rights. Details of abuses of power and gross violations of human rights that deprive disabled mentally injured trauma/abuse victims from professional health care and necessaries of life.

The government knows what they are doing wrong, they perpetrate the abuses of power and corruption against people with mental health issues and people they purposely impoverished under neo-liberalism. I have sent so many reports, emails etc there is no need to tell you again. I will make that report to the UN directly during the UPR process. In this document I will outline those things in the area of justice and health that are essential to addressing serious violations of human, disabled and civil rights.

JUSTICE

After 15 years of study and assessment of why I am being denied health care and justice it has become quite obvious the justice system for poor people with health and poverty issues is grossly corrupted under the present extremist neo-liberal (note this is not capitalist) system. The lack of separation of powers in disputes between poorest citizens and the crown/their contractors has led to years of injustice, in health, justice, banking, insurance, tenancies, police, human rights, etc. The only way to rectify this situation is bring all decisions in disputes against the crown under the High Court (or its own superior court) system. All other disputes should be under District Court – no exceptions. The New Zealand government and affluent business people (rich & powerful) have proven they cannot be trusted not to abuse their position of power.