New Zealand Thread

cavanami

Cavanami

I, for one , do not forget the:

"Belgium is a beautiful city" and 'Brussels is a hellhole" from your President....

What, if I was prime minister of Belgium and told the world Cavanami's city is the shittiest city in the world? (this without having ever been there even as tourist for a few days)

-> and Cavanami you do exactly the same as your President (see your Germany thread).

1 Rant about Europe (and a load of other countries) without any constructive criticism.

2 Your sources are biased .

3 You or your President has not lived and worked, not even went as a tourist.

Could you please realise the problem is, you and your President should stop bothering about countries (and their internal politics) they know nothing about?

WRONG!!!

I have lived in worked in Europe since the 1980s.

I give back what people thrust on me....like Bubi and Coss...and now you?

My sources are firstly my feet on the ground observations over the past 40 years! most likely before you were born. Your sources? the lying/corrupt/biased lame stream for profit news media?

So I bother about what I do know! You like Coss and Bubi lose....we now have the third stooge to make the 3 stooges!

Watch and learn from a 40+ year journalist, John Pilger. Notice the comments that there pretty much is no news today as it is all the about the narrative. If you don't follow and support the narrative, you get shutout. All these "journalists" that are embedded with the troops, if they don't follow and support the narrative, they are shutout....understand about today's media?

• Like 1

Watch and learn from a 40+ year journalist, John Pilger. Notice the comments that there pretty much is no news today as it is all the about the narrative. If you don't follow and support the narrative, you get shutout. All these "journalists" that are embedded with the troops, if they don't follow and support the narrative, they are shutout....understand about today's media?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxvLc48SoEw&t=22s

Has he manumitted any Thai slaves lately?

Mainstream medias??

I am living in the capital of the EU and making use of that since I am working left and right in Europe for now quite some time.

Yes, there are better cities than Brussels in the world but not many where I would like to live and work (job opportunities thanks to the EU, international airport easily reachable, plenty of diverse restaurants, efficient public transportation, not feeling insecure, plenty of museums, all the shops needed, balance between cost of living and quality of life, opportunity to continue using my skills including language thanks to +35% of foreigners in Brussels, centrally located, which allows quick travels to every corner of Europe when your company is sending you there).

To quote someone:

"You go to Brussels — I was in Brussels a long time ago, 20 years ago, so beautiful, everything is so beautiful — it's like living in a hellhole right now,"

Which is funny considering that 20 years ago some areas of Brussels were really close to that hellhole description while these days things get better.

Mind you, trump's opinion is shared by quite a few Belgians (Flemish side) who either never dared go to Brussels or just go there to work.