New Zealand Thread

cavanami

The real story...not the biased, lying material presented by Coss....keep drinking the kool aid...

The Banned New Zealand Speech They Didn't Want You To Hear!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzL4za_8u4o

Update from the lies Coss posted...the powers to be canceled the event one hour before it was to take place!!!

Lauren & Stefan Destroy New Zealand TV Host.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOfdaXGNlY

Cavanami, not only are you ignorant, you also lie.

1 These attention whores were not banned.

2 Not "the powers to be", the owner of the venue, that they'd booked, canned them at the last minute when it became obvious that there would not be enough ticket sales to support the rent of the venue, an old night club, with fading decor. If they'd had enough sales to the "secret" venue, they would have had a show. See Promoting Events 101, for guidance.

3 They did speak, both on free to air TV and Radio, they didn't say much. How can they be banned if they spoke on at least two separate occasions, freely available to the NZ public?

4 They only started bleating about being banned, on YouTube in an attempt to garner some attention, after they'd abandoned hope, of grifting a cool buck from NZ and had left our fair shores.

The real story...not the biased, lying material presented by Coss....keep drinking the kool aid...

The Banned New Zealand Speech They Didn't Want You To Hear!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzL4za_8u4o

New Zealand has suffered from a seismic shift to the left and the rampant and rabid left-wing dominated media attack anyone who dares speak out. New Zealand used to be a place where you could voice any opinion and no-one would question you for it - so long as it was clearly expressed as an opinion. That has changed markedly in Kiwi society and makes the place feel much, much less free than it did not so long ago.

To give you an idea of how crazy it is, I met with a very successful and wealthy businessman in Auckland a few weeks ago who wanted to talk to me about a unique Internet-based marketing idea he had for a few product which he thought my background writing about racey stuff might be suited to. Before I had even sat down he launched in to a tirade about Trump which had me quickly tuning out. I just nodded and didn't say anything, and chose not to reveal that I am in the small minority of New Zealanders who admires a lot of what Trump is doing. This guy is a wealthy, successful businessman and I would assume most likely a centre-right voter. Yet the way he started the conversation off about Trump with some really ridiculous comments really killed our meeting before it got going. I knew I would struggle to work with someone whose views had been formed by the heavily biased and extremely left-leaning Kiwi media.

I don't care what anyone says, in mainstream Kiwi society you have to be very careful what you say these days. That's one reason I tend not to venture in to mainstream society because I know my views (which are NOT extreme in any way) would not be appreciated. The Kiwi public have been brainwashed.

• Like 1

Politics

Religion

Football

The three topics my grandfather told me to steer clear from and he wasn’t far wrong

Same in the UK now, Bojo (Boris Johnson) is coming under a lot of fire for saying “Woman is Burqas look like Banh Robbers and Post Boxesâ€,his opinion (which I happen to agree with).

Nowadays too many people get offended but what offends me is th people whom get offended for no reason.

• Like 1

One doesn't dare mention politics to an American these days. The frustrated Hillary fans will immediately turn on you if you don't criticise Trump, whilst the Trumpniks will do the same thing if you do. I'd thought of telling strangers I was Canadian, but then they might think I liked Justin Trudeau, who is politics' version of Justin Bieber.

Fortunately, most Americans I see are military veterans. We just talk about booze and broads. :)

New Zealand has suffered from a seismic shift to the left and the rampant and rabid left-wing dominated media attack anyone who dares speak out.

.... and chose not to reveal that I am in the small minority of New Zealanders who admires a lot of what Trump is doing.

I know nothing about the press in NZ but what has to be noted is that all Trump supporters seem to regard any opposition as a conspiracy of left wing biased media forces. I am pleased to learn in NZ like the rest of the world Trump supporters are a minority which does hopefully include the US.