New Zealand Thread

cavanami

"I don't care what anyone says, in mainstream Kiwi society you have to be very careful what you say these days. That's one reason I tend not to venture in to mainstream society because I know my views (which are NOT extreme in any way) would not be appreciated. The Kiwi public have been brainwashed."

Apparently, one of the reasons almost every poll on the US 2016 election was wrong is because many voters supposedly were reluctant to admit they planned to vote for Trump, since the knew they'd immediately catch hell from the "Hillary is god" crowd. It's a sad state when people have to conceal their opinions in what are supposedly functioning democracies. I think Trump is a buffoon, but I'd still take him any day over a continuation of the Clinton dynasty. Hillary and the Democratic party got Trump elected by the way they shafted Bernie Sanders, who had an increasingly strong following but stood no chance with the party poobahs who had already decided Hillary would be the nominee, and the voters be damned. Donna Brazile blew the whistle on how corrupt the Democratic Party leadership had been, but no one seems to be very upset over there. If the Republican Party had acted the same way, their would have been banner headlines about it for weeks.

• Like 1

NZ serial killers' first victims unnoticed for 13 days in home

Annie and Rosamond Smyth, the victims of a serial killer, lay dead in their Salvation Army home for 13 days before being found, despite at least two visitors passing through.

Based on the confession of convicted murdered Leo Silvester Hannan 20 years later, the Smyths were the first of his four victims.

The killings of the Smyths and an elderly man, all in the east coast North Island town of Wairoa in the 1940s, were unsolved crimes, despite enormous investigations by the police.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12036576

Now I didn't expect this about NZ...

A former top official at New Plymouth's lvon Watkins Dow chemical factory has confirmed the worst fears of residents - part of the town may be sitting on a secret toxic waste dump containing the deadly Vietnam War defoliant Agent Orange. The official, who has proven his identity and executive ranking in documents provided to Investigate, says the company owned a large piece of land 'very close to the chemical plant, which we called 'the Experimental Farm'. We bulldozed big pits and dumped thousands of tonnes of chemicals there."

Agent Orange: "We've buried it under New Plymouth"

A former top official at New Plymouth's lvon Watkins Dow chemical factory has confirmed
the worst fears of residents - part of the town may be sitting on a secret toxic waste dump
containing the deadly Vietnam War defoliant Agent Orange.

The official, who has proven his identity and executive ranking in documents provided to
Investigate, says the company owned a large piece of land 'very close to the chemical
plant, which we called 'the Experimental Farm'. We bulldozed big pits and dumped
thousands of tonnes of chemicals there."

Most people do not know that AO was made in New Zealand and shipped to Guam where it was distributed from.  In NZ, they do not give their Vets any retirement, compensation, nor medical treatments for their illnesses later in life.  Guam is currently conducting testing to determine how much damage AO caused there.  AO was buried in places in NZ that are currently city sites.  I and a friend are seeking proof of shipment to Thailand and Lao's.  If we can find a document(s) that prove its shipment, it will also prove how much and were it was shipped to.  Could be really significant boost to our claims.

http://archive.indymedia.org.nz/article/64016/agent-orange-buried-under-new-plymouth.html

ao-header-01.png