New Zealand Thread

cavanami

Shooting f many people at a mosque in New Zealand.

Lots more to this story, I had to tear myself away from the radio n TV.  But what we've learned so far ::  

Main shooter born in Australia but raised in NZ so he's really one of ours.

Two mosques, not too far apart. Deaths - multiple, injured - many.

30~40 Ambulances flying about the place on god's missions.

Four perps in custody. More at large? maybe.

All schools and govt/large buildings in Christchurch locked down from 13:00-ish until now(20:00)

All mosques in NZ told to lock doors and de-people.

There is footage of the shooting, as the main shooter was live streaming it, as he did the shooting. Appears he had an altered semi auto rifle of some sort, multiple large capacity magazines strapped to legs.

It is still unfolding but until the dust settles and the blood congeals, facts are sparse.

---

Christchurch is known for it's skinhead/neoNazi/hard right, c*nts.

Trump should study the NZ Prime Minister's initial speech/announcement, he could learn something.

Kong,  out of respect to your declining faculties: 

I won't take the hill-billy/scouser bait, and instead reflect on the tragedy, that occurred yesterday,

noting that such occurrences, are a travesty, where-ever they occur.

I can tell you and any who are interested, that the entire country of NZ is in a state of shock.

Yesterday afternoon I was at a gathering of family and friends including both Kiwis and Aussies, and to a child, we are united in our abhorrence of these killings.

I'll post a few links below, for those that wish to know more, from media closer to the event, than the international  variety.

I can tell you, that being a fist pumping, gun rights, steroid swilling, gym addict, confederate flag draped, Trump admirer(read at link), is going to be a lot less popular in the coming days, down here in these parts.

---

All about his Gun Club

The Aussies are with us

What is a Brenton Tarrant?

Cosss 

Re read what I posted instead of assuming what I wrote, I deal with multiple pig headed arseholes daily one more does not bother me.

What I said was “ It took you hours after the event to post” still had your head up your arse going on about Trump in you r Childish spat with Cav to not recognize what happened on your own doorstep.

And I say this polite out of respect for your declining faculties, 

5 hours ago, Mekong said:

Cosss 

Re read what I posted instead of assuming what I wrote, I deal with multiple pig headed arseholes daily one more does not bother me.

What I said was “ It took you hours after the event to post” still had your head up your arse going on about Trump in you r Childish spat with Cav to not recognize what happened on your own doorstep.

And I say this polite out of respect for your declining faculties, 

I stopped feeding the troll some months ago...