New Zealand Thread

cavanami

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

′′ Transgender rights ′′ are abolishing the true essence of women and are now destroying women's sports.

Cav, as usual I agree with you. This ubiquitous transgender shit makes me sick really.  I Germany they are now planning to let people decide about their sex at a certain age. Maybe I go there and declare myself a diesel operated female squirrel and insist on my human rights.  The next thing on my hatelist ( Donald already deleted) is the goddamed Cancel Culture.

...and it takes a dumb USA person (me) to start the New Zealand thread and report the news while the
Kiwi on the ground is too busy with the USA...hmmmm....

Dilworth School sex abuse investigation: Two more men charged

Two more men have been arrested as part of the police investigation into historical sexual abuse at Auckland's Dilworth School.

A 71-year-old Levin man will now face three charges in relation to indecency with boys, police said today.

A 70-year-old Palmerston North man has also been charged with three counts of indecent assault and one charge of inducing a boy to do an indecent act.

Both men are bailed to appear in the Auckland District Court on March 1...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/dilworth-school-sex-abuse-investigation-two-more-men-charged/WOSK4A43O257T66Q6DEK7IT42Y/

On 2/22/2021 at 8:22 PM, buffalo_bill said:

Cav, as usual I agree with you. This ubiquitous transgender shit makes me sick really.  I Germany they are now planning to let people decide about their sex at a certain age. Maybe I go there and declare myself a diesel operated female squirrel and insist on my human rights.  The next thing on my hatelist ( Donald already deleted) is the goddamed Cancel Culture.

All countries need a Mr Gormsby to sort out the nancy boys and dress wearers New Zealand's funniest ever show

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

Dilworth School sex abuse investigation: Two more men charged

Two more men have been arrested as part of the police investigation into historical sexual abuse at Auckland's Dilworth School.

Catholics, not accepted as priests, so teach...

On 2/15/2021 at 6:02 PM, Mekong said:

The setting up of Patpong night market is a sight to behold, totally choreographed by one woman and her whistle, like Swan Lake inFork Lift Trucks.

The best part is once the stalls are erected and the roof tarpaulins are laid out “PEEP” on the whistle, everything stops for 5 minutes and they all have a quick break and a drink of water then “PEEP”, they grab ropes and haul the tarpaulins up too the roof, not a few at a time, the whole lot at once, it is like watching a Big Rig Sailing ship go to full sail.

Sorry to go off on a tangent but I heard that the main guy who runs the Patpong Market died a few months back and the future of the market is uncertain, even when visitors return.

And yes, I agree, what a sight the setting up of the Patpong Night Market is!

Patpong-market3.jpg

Patpong-market16.jpg