New Zealand Thread

cavanami

Wot Stick says,

also still a bit f*cked up after the earthquake, in usual local body politics, style, everything is not yet fixed, but money has been spent...

They used to have quite a nice cathedral, but after God sent the earthquake and it was mostly destroyed, the bishop or priest or whatever he calls himself, stood in the ruins and thanked "God", idiot.

...so much for freedom of speech....

Google Suspends “Trending” Emails in New Zealand After Government Complaints

Tech giant cuts entire feature from country after publishing sensitive information

Google has suspended an email alert system in New Zealand after the government slammed the search giant for publishing suppressed details about a murder case.

The “Google Trends” automated alert defied a court order that suppressed the name of a murder suspect by putting the accused killer’s name in an email’s subject line...

https://www.rttnews.com/story.aspx?Id=3012150

16 hours ago, Flashermac said:

Wow, less than 5 million Kiwis, but they still manage to hate each other?  Christchurch sounds a bit like New York City, in believing that they are superior to everyone else.

It's kind of a little different to that. Christchurch folk don't see themselves as superior, rather they just don't like rather a lot of people including many of their fellow countrymen.

• Sad 1

So they dislike others due to an inferiority complex then? 

Maybe Flash should have used the word “Disdain”  rather than “Superior” But it all boils down to the same thing, Ignorance.

London is the same, or should I say was the same, nowadays Londonistan but that is another topic altogether.  Was called a Stupid Northern Monkey, which made me laugh, if I was so stupid why was I down in the Smoke showing them how to do “Shit” why were they not Oop Norf showing us? As I said just laughed the ignorance off 

You will Find assholes and the asshole city in every country whether it be Christchurch New York, London, Paris, Madrid, Rome etc, I am happy countries have the asshole enclave it makes it easier to avoid the ignorant people.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 3:18 PM, Flashermac said:

Wow, less than 5 million Kiwis, but they still manage to hate each other?  Christchurch sounds a bit like New York City, in believing that they are superior to everyone else.

As we've noted in the past, Aussie is the USA for beginners , NZ is the UK for beginners and it would appear that, Christchurch is the  English class system for beginners, but now with a wrecked cathedral c/o God &c

christchurch-cathedral.jpg.hashed.8e1215

20 hours ago, Mekong said:
20 hours ago, Mekong said:

London is the same, or should I say was the same, nowadays Londonistan but that is another topic altogether.  Was called a Stupid Northern Monkey, which made me laugh, if I was so stupid why was I down in the Smoke showing them how to do “Shit” why were they not Oop Norf showing us? As I said just laughed the ignorance off 

I still think Nora Batty should be the U.K. prime minister.

On 7/6/2019 at 6:37 PM, cavanami said:

...so much for freedom of speech....

The “Google Trends” automated alert defied a court order that suppressed the name of a murder suspect by putting the accused killer’s name in an email’s subject line...

https://www.rttnews.com/story.aspx?Id=3012150

Cav, your ignorance has slipped out of your pants again for every one to see.  

When there is a court order to do something, just because you are an American company, doesn't mean you can ignore the court order.

I know that most of you Trumpanzees believe, that the best, indeed, only response, to something not going your way, is to throw your toys out of the cot, but as Trump is going to  find, very soon, Courts do not get ignored, unless you're an idiot.

your link is rtt news https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTTNews

"I know that most of you Trumpanzees believe, that the best, indeed, only response, to something not going your way, is to throw your toys out of the cot ..."

You mean like the Democrats trying to block highways etc etc because their candidate didn't win the presidential election?

65455935_2567214716645427_8715842855362363392_n.jpg.1c3dc6988d4462bc182d6aa3d194fe10.jpg66095996_2379603565465506_6308831066857668608_n.jpg.36449f71a59a5ad0c342845dd081afa6.jpg