Sign in to follow this  
cavanami

New Zealand Thread

48 minutes ago, Flashermac said:

You mean like the Democrats trying to block highways etc etc because their candidate didn't win the presidential election?

Precisely 

I've never suggested that Dems weren't as bad as Republicles, only that Trump is the worst kind of runny orange excrement that's been thrust on the world,  since the Dinosaurs collectively shat themselves, as they faced their mass extinction.

Germany was torn apart by rivalry between the radical left and the radical right. People went with the right. They were fucked whichever one they chose. :(

But Trump is no Hitler, no matter what the Hillaryites claim. Trump has no plans to remake the world. He just wants to make more money. The Democrats, on the other hand, want to get back into power ... and then make more money. 🙄

4 hours ago, Flashermac said:

He just wants to make more money.

Formal objection. I believe his driving force is that he realises how much he is disesteemed by the vast majority of mankind. Hence his happyness of being guest of the Queen for example.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Formal objection. I believe his driving force is that he realises how much he is disesteemed by the vast majority of mankind. Hence his happyness of being guest of the Queen for example.

Only disesteemed in your limited, biased mind!

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

He was liked well enough when he was a Democrat, before he decided to run for president as a Republican. He was good buddies with Bill Clinton and other top Dems.

1 hour ago, Mekong said:

When did Trump become a Kiwi?

When the Kiwi propaganda butt monkey brought it on to the Kiwi thread...