On My First Trips

Flashermac,

In 4 days I get a visit from one of my Thai friends, the pilot of Thai Airways.

You know him. We met one night - I think - in March 2017 at Lucky Luke Bar in Nana Plaza.

He comes to Germany for 12 days with his wife and his youngest son.

I'm very much looking forward to his visit.

And yes, I have to admit, we also indulge in old memories and look back on adventures we had together almost 20 years ago.

No country for old men? (Do you remember that movie?)

The opposite is true! Unfortunately!

Live from univesity library of Duesseldorf - 28. April, high noon local time

Nasiadai - Bakwahn

The girls are the essence of Pattaya! The girls should be at the center of our board. And the bars populated by these wonderful creatures.

You might consider the idea that people develop and not everybody remains at your level of intellectual potential. You seem to overlook that your wonderful creatures just play a role to serve loosers like yourself.

• Like 1

That's a little harsh BB, I love reading both your posts,

I think we can evolve, but still love the adventures we have.

What I lament and tried to bring back with this thread at least some form of conversation about our adventures.

Nasiadai, rather than reminiscing like old men drooling over their past, I am hoping that this might prompt some of us to post about our adventures, regardless when they happened.

Post on this board is dominated by discussions about USA politics,

Sure, that's a serious topic, but not here.

Let's move the focus back to more fun topics.

That means posting more on topic stories.

You can see I've made an effort, I regularly post about trips I make which are far to rare, and lovely titbits about sex in Japan and elsewhere with illustrations to match.

Live to hear from both itlf you, your different styles make this board work.

Post on this board is dominated by discussions about USA politics,

Sure, that's a serious topic, but not here.

Let's move the focus back to more fun topics.

So any thing that might affect the rest of the world, like the impending disaster that is Trump, should not only be confined to one USA thread, but banned as well?

I only post about Trump to bait Cavanami. The USA thread was started along time ago and not by me, so I'll post in it if I feel I have something to say. Like if I want to post about technology I'll post in Technology.

I can't help it if you choose to view the world through a 1.8" screen that is ill suited to multiple posts.

Who made you decider of Content?

Any hoo. I've tossed my toys out before, so I'll do it agin, so bye...

FFS you just can’t leave it can you, this thread is all about first time visits and fuck all to do with politics just you just have to stick your annoying oar in and spoil it for everybody else

We are all bored with you fucking shit, and for the first time ever since I joined this forum the “Ignore Functionâ€will be used.

Can you stay fucked off forever this time you boring twat.