On My First Trips

That's a little harsh BB, I love reading both your posts,

I think we can evolve, but still love the adventures we have.

What I lament and tried to bring back with this thread at least some form of conversation about our adventures.

Nasiadai, rather than reminiscing like old men drooling over their past, I am hoping that this might prompt some of us to post about our adventures, regardless when they happened.

Post on this board is dominated by discussions about USA politics,

Sure, that's a serious topic, but not here.

Let's move the focus back to more fun topics.

That means posting more on topic stories.

You can see I've made an effort, I regularly post about trips I make which are far to rare, and lovely titbits about sex in Japan and elsewhere with illustrations to match.

Live to hear from both itlf you, your different styles make this board work.

FFS you just can’t leave it can you, this thread is all about first time visits and fuck all to do with politics just you just have to stick your annoying oar in and spoil it for everybody else

We are all bored with you fucking shit, and for the first time ever since I joined this forum the “Ignore Functionâ€will be used.

Can you stay fucked off forever this time you boring twat.

Kong you C*nt, if you read more than a word or two at a time, you'd have seen that PTBM brought the subject of politics, specifically USA politics in this thread before I retorted.

You have your wish, there'll be nothing to ignore from me henceforth.

Oh, I did the blocking thing ages ago,

You can imagine the uproar if I flooded the USA thread with Thai news.

The point, which Cav got, is that the board is not about USA debates, as if debating here would change anything. But rather a place to enjoy the fun of Thailand and Asia.

I'd like to see an attempt to bring it back towards Asia and fun, rather than the majority of posts be two blokes insulting each other.