Psa - Man Died In The Dollhouse Last Night While A Lady Was Dancing For Him

JaiRai

went to meet friends yesterday to shoot pool at country road. arrived via motorcycle taxi just before midnight - a long line of police and squad cars were at the entrance to cowboy. motosai taxi guy proposes he should take me anywhere else. didn't look like they were rounding people up and curiosity got the better of me.

was informed by all the girls at country road that a guy had abruptly died at dollhouse while a woman was dancing in front of him. dollhouse was completely shut down - a lot of drama in the street.

How many know CPR and would be willing to perform it until medics arrive? There was an incident recently where a young girl performed CPR on a man and was criticized for her actions because due to the way she straddled him to perform it. She was shamed and many sexualized her actions.

http://en.goodtimes.my/2018/03/06/lady-criticized-trying-save-mans-life-indecent-way-performed-cpr/

How many know CPR and would be willing to perform it until medics arrive?

Good Question Bust, I Thought that Basic First Aid, CPR and Heimlich Manoeuvre (Abdominal Thrust) was taught as par for the course, must be showing my age now (Dib Dib Dib Cubs n Scouts)

In todays society I wouldn't even bother unless close family had an issue bollox try to save a life and one has a "Hashtag Twitter" calling on one,

Selfish? Yes I am, Hashtag Media has made me so.

I need to renew my Senior First Aid every 3 years and CPR every 12 months. I wouldn't hesitate. Not sure how the rules apply in other countries but as a senior first aid certificate holder we have an obligation to provide assistance. We also have the Good Samaritan Laws

• Like 1