Psa - Man Died In The Dollhouse Last Night While A Lady Was Dancing For Him

JaiRai

Many moons ago I saved two people from drowning, (separately and at different times), these days, I'd like to think I'd step in to try and save a life.

If there was a small crowd, of menacing Thai men, converging on me, I might think differently.

I image most Thais become "deers in headlights" when confronted with these type of situations. Reminds me of the girl who gets hit on the bike and one guy is more interested in inspecting the damage to the car than the injured girl laying on the ground :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

Police showed up to both nana and cowboy again last night just before 1am. everything was shut down and folks told to go home. not sure if connected.

ps. important OT note to self in a moment of supreme annoyance: if you take a taxi, don't leave your phone in it. dumbass. :nono:

• Like 2

if you take a taxi, don't leave your phone in it. dumbass. :nono:

Went out to eat one night with friends (well I do have a couple) and the woman left her phone in the taxi. The driver called her about an hour after dropping us off, said he found it and she could meet him later to pick up. The pick up went fine.

If she left her mobile in taxi how did her call her.. 555

Good question I didn't address!! He tried some numbers and someone hooked her up with the boyfriend who he called. It was a nice effort on taxi's part

• Like 1

actually the 3rd time it happened to me. yes. hence the dumbass comment to myself. but those 3 times were spread out over several years. last time i left it in a taxi and a girl from climax immediately called my number and the dude actually answered. he wouldn't accept 1k, 2k, 3k, baht - and then hung up.

this time - actually got my phone back from a very kind taxi driver. loooooooooong story. it does happen - but don't get your hopes up. stupid rookie mistake and i got off lucky, most of the time --- you won't.

• Like 1