Oh It Is A Boy

Mekong

So fucking what, another waster being paid form the civil list another drain on society, much the same as bloody immigrants, Royals, Dolies and immigrants difficult to tell them apart nowadays.

And you wonder why I left? Bunch of parasites the lot of them and the UK public lap it up like morons total knowheads if they were to ask my opinion but then again who would ask the opinion of a republican whom praises Lenin (Right Idea)

No Doubt in today’s society it will be brought up gender neutral given its “Save Spaceâ€fuck off grow a set.

Yes I maybe a Bolshevik bastard, if you don’t like it you can fuck off, in a polite way of course, sorry got off my backside left school did my apprenticeship worked my way up the ladder without ever taking one single penny from the state, the way my father diode and his father before him, we have pride in working for what we have earned.

27 years Thailand has been my home / hiding place, how many people could say that, come form a sink hole estate and worked ones way up , I have lost count outf the hundreds of people I have seen come and go in that time yet stayers I could count on two hands

I dislike Royalty as much as I dislike Social Securety Claiments, Motjers Claiming Child Benefit and Immigrants which is probably why I like Thailand, if you have your money to support Visa you can have one .... if you don’t have it get off your fucking arse and earn it,

OK rant over but why is this “Front Page Newsâ€in the Country I have a passport from, no wonder we all fuck off

• Like 3

Kong, we agree on a lot of matters, and for the most part I'm with you on this. I do however think that having a royalty, is an important part of the British and many other cultures. But I feel they should be limited to perhaps about 11 or 12 members, not the multitude there is now. 11 is a good size for a team, see Soccer...

Here in NZ, I have never been able to find out how much money, we are still shipping over to the Royal Coffers annually, c/o Queen Vic.

May be a Trumpian approach is what is needed for this breeding concept...