Sign in to follow this  
cavanami

Cavanami/coss Sandbox Battleground

I've worked out a fundamental aspect that fuels the ongoing Cavanami/Coss conundrum.

Time Zones.

So from my perspective, something happens in USA of Trumpian import. I get to see it, some few hours after the event, when the evening news has hit the airwaves in 'merica.

This is 7 am in the morning my time (and tomorrow for the USA) and when I post my responses/views.

Cavanami get's to see my responses/views some hours after that.

So there's a disconnect, in that Cavanami has not seen the late-late night news that I've just encountered fresh. Therein the disparate commentary from us both.

I have noticed, that if I post a 'new' development of a Trumpian nature, that is actually a few days old, that it draws no comment.

The ones that Cavanami is more vociferous about, are the one's that have 'just broken' at my 7 am news breakfast sitting and likely have not reached the sources, Cavanami uses for info.

I wonder if any research has been done, on the timing of news stories internationally and their relative acceptance, by people in the different Time Zones.

Yes that's my point

So in my 7am, as I'm catching up on the USA news Cycle - it's 2am for you and you're sleepy byes, unless of course, you're having a good night out :)

The disheartening thing is that Trump is still probably better than Hillary would have been. Adding to that is that Trump too often refuses to listen to his advisors. He act by impulse. No one can second guess him.

"The disheartening thing is that Trump is still probably better than Hillary would have been."

On this I agree, one of the great things about Trump, is that so many of his actions, have been ineffectual i.e. Paris Climate withdrawal, which can't actually happen until 2020, by which time Trump'll be long gone.

So the rest of the world is busy trying to take advantage of a largely 'marching in place' USA, as Trump Flips, Flops and Farts his way around the spare bedroom, eating cheeseburgers and shouting at the TV.

Yes Hillary woulda been a disaster, my humble opinion is that she would be busy getting her "Woman Scorned' fury out of her system. Not good for anyone in her gaze.

Trumperbelle will be taking credit for walking away from a very bad deal, the worst deal ever, in the history of TV ratings, ever.

That's if court actions don't sink him first.

This is politics.

NK will play whatever cards they might have to better their position....but for sure, they will NOT back out of the summit!!!

Stretch your limited brain matter and focus on the CONTENT not the image....

On North Korea Threatening to Not Attend the Korea Summit