Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:45

Posted Image

#12 Flashermac

Flashermac

Curmudgeon

• Board Sponsors
  • 54431 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:54

I don't see Kim Flung-dung passing up his moment in the sun by refusing to share the spot light with Trump as an equal. Whether anything may come of it is another matter.
A happy childhood... is the worst possible preparation for life. - Kinky Friedman

#13 radioman

radioman

Pot Licker

• Board Sponsors
  • 3196 posts
  • LocationBangkok - mostly

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:24

I saw a tv news interview with a guy who spends his life studying what NK gets up to and why. His take was that a lot of this current activity is that NK knows there is a different team at play in the US and that they can poke and cajole them with some highly beneficial outcomes. None of which takes them off message from their regular playbook. The problem with anything other than the most cautious approach to these loons just has the effect of making you look dumb when it goes pear shaped.
S.H.I.T
Shit Happens In Thailand. It's a recursive acronym.

#14 Coss

Coss

Raphael’s La Fornarina

• Board Sponsors
  • 11790 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:35

View Postradioman, on 17 May 2018 - 04:24, said:

I saw a tv news interview with a guy who spends his life studying what NK gets up to and why. His take was that a lot of this current activity is that NK knows there is a different team at play in the US and that they can poke and cajole them with some highly beneficial outcomes. None of which takes them off message from their regular playbook. The problem with anything other than the most cautious approach to these loons just has the effect of making you look dumb when it goes pear shaped.

Wot you said :beer:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users