Prescription Toothpaste In Bangkok?

dean

Why not contact the Colgate importer/distributor and ask who they supply to or where you can buy.

Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Ltd. Member Company since 1959 Address: 19 Off Na Ranong Road

Sunthornkosa Road, Klongtoey

Klong Toey, City: Bangkok Post Code: 10110 Country: Thailand Phone Number: +66 (0) 2229-8000 Fax Number: +66 (0) 2249-3869 General Email: URL: www.colgate.com Business Activity:

Manufacturing - Consumer

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't buy the penicillin and decides to go through the natural process of coughing up crap out of my lungs and blowing out same crap out of my nose. I should still be able to count on one hand the number of times that I've taken prescription drugs, either through a prescription or in Thailand or Mexico (buying without a prescription). I hope that it clears up naturally before I get on the plane next Thursday for U.S.

Get it fixed or get something to dry out the shit in your nose

I flew twice within 24 hours with a very blocked nose, the pain on landing was amazing, had to go to the hospital, I normally only go if I'm being born or dying,

They did a head xray, my sinus's amazingly full of gunk

To get it out they shoved a 6 inch steel tube down my nose and sucked it out.

Felt great after that!

And now I know the old carnival trick of banging a 4 inch nail up our nose and into your head.

I've had these before and I'm on the 8th day, which should be near the end. If it isn't any better by Wednesday in Bangkok, I'll stop by a pharmacy. By the way, my Thai friend finally stopped by a large pharmacy by where I live in the suburbs and showed them a picture of the Colgate 5000. They can order it, but it takes 2 weeks. I'll take the advise to call Colgate headquarters on Monday to see which convenient pharmacies carry it in either Chiangmai or Bangkok. If that fails, screw it.

• 3 weeks later...

Not off topic, but on a tangent about fluoride - I have a theory about why my teeth are so completely riddled with amalgam fillings, mostly from my days at primary school, in the late sixties.

It wasn't until I was doing some reading, about how they discovered fluoride was good for teeth, that my theory developed.

Apparently scientists wondered why the villagers from a village, in rural Italy had such strong and solid teeth (note - not arctic white, strong...) It transpired that the ground water was high in fluoride. The note about whiteness, is because the fluoride also manifested itself, in pale brown spots on the teeth themselves.

Link

So, we introduce fluoride to the water in NZ, they also train school dental nurses to drill and fill any spots on the teeth of school kids.

Possible too much fluoride in the water?

To have slightly unsightly teeth, it's my belief, would preferable to the collapsing ruins, that the school dental nurses left me with.

JMHO

• 1 year later...