Officials Deny Massive Dog Deaths – Agree To Let Vets In

Coss

What;s the real problem is THai's won't get dogs neutered, nor put down dogs in extreme suffering

Friend of mine, a vet, does volunteer work neutering stray dogs, the real problem is Thais, like so many other countries buy a cute puppy then let it go when it's not so cute

If it's not neutered, then soi dogs end up being painful horrible things

Our moo baan has about 500 homes. On an average each have one dog each, as some have zero but others have 3 ~ 5 dogs.

One person bought a beautiful Alaskan husky. After a few months it now wanders the moo baan...what a waste as this nimrod

got tired of the dog and lets it wander.

There are 5 ~ 10 dogs on each soi and the wander and shit all over. Talking with the owners of the dogs to clean up after

their dog(s), they ignore you.

My neighbor, from Germany, started to pick up the dog shit and throw it into the owners yard...Ohhhh, farang jai dum!!! but

it's OK to let your dog(s) shit all over the dog owners are not jai dum....TIT

I have never seen any of the dogs get washed much less taken to the vet for the appropriate shots....Welcome to Thailand!

Hi,

I never understood the concept of having a dog as a pet and then ignoring it.

Why get one in the first place in that case?

Sanuk!

Instagram/Fakebook/Twattwr mentality

Ego Owners, to have that “One Selfieâ€then don’t give a flying fuck

As Cav mentioned, the Alaskan Husky, beautiful dog, I know one person (Canuck) who has one and she is as sweet as can be, but he takes care of her.

Ego as compared to Eco, back in my day we had Eco Warriors but now it is all “Egoâ€, Snowflake Generation are booking Holidays based upon the best Selfie (Ego) rather than just going and being silly and having fun

Into UK the Snowflake are asking for a referendum on Brexit. ..... Haha we had one, you lost the vote that is the way democracy works you soft cunts, can’t have OH we lost let’s try again.

I have often belittled the younger generation as “Being able to calculate the volume of a jar of aim but can’t get the lid of I was correct

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/702535/fray-bentos-pie-tin-millenials-supermarket-youtube-open-can-video-baxters