Water Buffaloes Block Autobahn

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen,

I wish to report that late last night 5 units of possibly Thai origin water buffaloes left their allocated open air premises near Leverkusen / Germany and assembled on the nearby Autobahn A3 between Cologne and Duesseldorf . Buddha in his eternal grace saved them from being hit by trucks and other high speed objects. Speed limit in the area is 130 km/h .

The event lead into a 15 km traffic jam.The nimals in the meantime have been drugged by repeated gunfire fom local forces and moved away by heavy equipment back to where they came from. Personally, I am extremely pleased to note increasing influx of Isaan related habits which were so far limited to hords of overaged prostitutes all over the place. Maybe innovative thinking might soon establish the Cologne Rocket Festival, that would be really great. I would go there.

The German public appears to be excited, during a live radio transmission this morning you could hear the buffaloes deap aspleep snoring like a , well , buffalo. Could anybody familiar with buffaloes, probably Mr Flashermac, be so kind to confirm that extraordinary snoring is what buffaloes usually do?

Gentlemen,

no doubt the community shall be delighted to hear that aforementioned water buffaloes did in fact break out twice already at earlier occasion led by female Chief "Lisa " . I take the opportunity to remind the forum NOT to follow any female subjects without critical awareness about possible consequences.

Here they are :

https://www.ksta.de/...fel-krieger.jpg

If I may, I thought the Autobahn had a recommended speed limit of 130km/h but on most Autobahns you could go as fast you wish (except locally enforced speed limits like in Köln as I saw in march).

but thanks for the information, I now mayI use the excuse my water buffalo is sick to skip project meetings....

The Autobahn speed limits in mainly communist-ruled parts of Germany are in general a severe violation of human rights and freedom. A case for the NRA to be honest. Gentlemen running 600 hp cars are brutally prevented from executing their natural rights. A scandal which is widely overlooked.