Can’T Get The Bloody Lid Off

Mekong

For the past 3 Decades or so I have been knocking University Graduares in Engineering saying “They Can Calculate the Voume of a Jar of Jam but can’t get the bloody lid offâ€as in know it all in theory but no practical experience,

I have been proven wrong, ot is not the jar of Hartley’s I summised but a basic “Fray Bentosâ€Pie, the food which built an empire, after eating ot one had a combined beer mat an ashtray with the tin.

Poor Smowflakes, can’t get the fucking lid off. Haha

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/702535/fray-bentos-pie-tin-millenials-supermarket-youtube-open-can-video-baxters

1 - Decent looking pies

2 - I Admit to guilt! I bought a big tub of ice cream to eat after a family dinner with a mate visiting on Sunday, I go to open it and I am stuck, can't budge it, I lever and lever, then look for any secret tabs, hooks, I can't even work out where the lid starts and ends. My mate, huge beefy builder, starts to just rip at it, he'll tear the plastic tub apart to get at the ice cream.

My sweet delicate darling daughter walks up, stares at us, groans, takes the tub, flicks a corner, and pops the lid.

Dam snowflake knows how to get food!

Gorgeous Pies

I used live off them in my Uni Days. ..... Home from Pub, a Fray Bentos in the oven for 30 minutes and once consumed use the tin for that nights ash tray, what was there not to love.

Not only can todays youth not take the lid off a bloody pie it now seems as if they cannot even tell the time

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/04/24/schools-removing-analogue-clocks-exam-halls-teenagers-unable/

saw this today

Foofs:

1. "I had no idea that peanuts grow underground ... I think I always assumed they grew on like, I dunno, a peanut tree? I was flabbergasted."

2. "A couple of weeks ago I was told that hay was just dried grass. I thought it was its own thing that grew and I just never saw it."

3. "I never knew you can buy individual bananas. I always thought you had to buy them in bunches. I am 30 years old."

4. "That Wednesday is called hump day because it's the middle of the week, so you're getting 'over the hump'. I thought it was a sex thing

Funny thing about peanuts. My great

Grandmother had a garden. I was about 5 yrs old and she pulled the peanuts out of the ground

I go Grandma Thomas what are those.

Her quote was then are peanuts boy. Oh she was Applachain Tn. Born and bred lady..

There are different types of hay also.

Yes there is grass hay. The cheapest type there is. Then clover hay, Alphaffa hay.spelling not right. They will test it also for protein levels.

Washington state and Idaho exports a lot of their hay to Japan.. ld it up in containers and ship it out