Airport Link Overloaded?

drogon

Flashermac, how is retirement? Is it full-time retirement or are you still teaching from time to time?

I taught part time until a couple of years ago, but finally quit because it just wasn't worth the hours spent in the traffic to do so. Now I just live in genteel poverty. :)

Who, in his right mind, would dare take a bus in BKK these days.

Moi !! I don't use the buses very often but they can still be the best option depending on what route you're taking.

On my recent trip to immigration in Chaengwattana I used the bus both ways. Very little waiting time, only 9 baht each way and about 300 baht saving on taxi fares.

Top that if you can and please salute my stinginess :wink:

• Like 1

Moi !! I don't use the buses very often but they can still be the best option depending on what route you're taking.

On my recent trip to immigration in Chaengwattana I used the bus both ways. Very little waiting time, only 9 baht each way and about 300 baht saving on taxi fares.

Consider yourself saluted :)

v1p203.jpg

I used to be able to take the bus from my old neighbourhood right to the Immigration office on Soi Suan Plu, with the number 67 passing by every 15 minutes. Unfortunately, the buses to Chaengwattana don't go near me now, and I have to shell out for a taxi or drive myself, depending on the mood I'm in.