Airport Link Overloaded?

drogon

Yeah, that lack of planning does seem to pervade everything.

I've noticed whenever we need to plan,pretty much anything that involves the future, there's a definite sense of anguish and discomfort. I suppose it's that Thai thing, the past is gone, the future is a secret, live only for now.

• Like 2

The buses in the 1980s were great for frotage. Being wedged between cute young university students was almost like getting a sandwich at the massage parlour. Alas, the buses are few and far between these days. It's a long wait between buses and nowhere near as crowded. :(

Got sandwiched once between 2 chula girls but will not tell how and how much it cost (yes I had to pay since I am not a super handsum man).

Who, in his right mind, would dare take a bus in BKK these days.

No different than it already is to be honest, just consolidating all information into one Databse instead of being fragmented as it is a t present.

When you enter / exit th country it is on immigration records, if on a long term visa need to give address and 90 day reporting, when stay in a hotel they take a copy of passport and are supposed to report to the authorities etc.

Normal and logical thing to do for any state, just that if it is a Thai company doing the development as a contractor for the government then I can see a lot of bugs that will never get a fix -> because let's not lose face, this is not a bug........

or, the deadline for the Go/No go is on xx date, of course it will be a Go or else we lose face, no matter if there are currently 450 blocking/critical bugs. :hubbahubba: