Pattaya Moto Taxi Driver Hits Tourist?

drogon

PATTAYA, Chon Buri: A taxi motorcyclist who kicked a German tourist in the head has tritely apologised to the public for his action and claimed he was provoked by the tourist, who was bending over when assaulted.

He claimed the tourist had scolded him, using rude English words. So he kicked him.

The video clip shows the German, named in Thai media as Andreas Bruer, trying to free his motorcycle, which had been locked by police on a road along the beach.

Pol Col Apichai Krobphet, chief of Pattaya police, said police had locked the tourist’s motorcycle because he had no motorcycle licence. Officers were about to take the bike to the police station for storage, but the tourist resisted and tried to free his bike. The Pattaya police chief claimed the tourist acted aggressively and spoke impolitely to the officers, INN News reported.

That was when the motorcycle taxi driver walked up to the tourist and kicked him.

https://www.bangkokp...view_bottom_box

Yes, like a Thai motorcycle driver and MIB could understand a German tourist spouting insults in English..........Except dysfunctional individuals such as myself I don't often hear Europeans hear in anything else than their native language.

Now, knowing all MIB and Thai moto taxi have an incomparable mastery of the English language I am sure they understood all the insults....TIT I guess.

The wife always worries when I use insults (I do so in the privacy of my car at other drivers). Even though in the car she is shocked and always says "What if they hear you??"

I always say they don't understand english. Her reply "They know all the bad words".

As I think about this, I speak, besides American english, pretty fluent Spanish (well Mexican if you want to get picky) and a lot of Korean, but when it comes to the naughty words, I'm fluent in a lot of languages!!