Itsmedave Arriving Soon

khunsanuk

I've been in email contact with Khun Kong who lives in Vietnam now...said he might be able to make it next Friday. Where is Old Hippie? Has anybody had any sighting of Gummigut (George)...we used to be very close and then he disappeared. Nervous Dog still around?...we were neighbors for a time and our kids played together. He was smart enough to send his babies upcountry for the clean air as their lungs developed...I was not that smart and now my little girl has asthma. Tim (also known as Jay L. who gave me a job once) will be in town too but may be outside of Bkk on that Friday...can't remember his screen name anymore...I think it might have been the Thai word for asshole or something like that. Will there be a table set up for us...where should I go when I get there?

Tim (also known as Jay L. who gave me a job once) will be in town too but may be outside of Bkk on that Friday...can't remember his screen name anymore...I think it might have been the Thai word for asshole or something like that.

The only Board Name that springs to mind is yetmai ( Thai for F**k You)

Nervous Dog is now a hopeless drunk and hangs around in shady bars in South Pattaya. Even his buddy My Penis is Small has given up on him. :(

OH left the board some time ago, but he's still in touch with a few of us. Jay (Loo Doot) is making a short visit upcountry, only a brief stop in Bangkok. I haven't seen Gummigut in years. I hope he's all right ... always fun to go out with.

"Nervous Dog is now a hopeless drunk and hangs around in shady bars in South Pattaya. Even his buddy My Penis is Small has given up on him. :("

I resemble that remark!!!

Would be good to see you but not likely to be in BKK for a number of weeks. Leaving Sillypore as I type.

Sorry to missed Jay/Tim, I chat to him on Fartbook as well OH sometimes.

Gumminut had some issues more than 5 years ago, was in touch but he seemed to want to remain removed from old circle, I know he would want little said so that's it, other than I strongly suspect he left Thailand a number of years ago.

Drogan you should know has suddenly resurfaced.

Father T is around, I can put you in touch if you like.

Stoneman who you may remember died recently as did a few others we all knew.

Sorry to miss you Dave, Darlek remembers you well, says hello, my last two kids are 16 and 12 now. Jing-Joe learning to drive and loving Australia, Chang Noi the boyloves sports, never thrown a Javlen before and today made it to the district reps team today. He's mad about rugby league, boxing swimming surfing and Muay Thai. JJ is mad about soccer, boxing (she knocked out her brother in their first soaring at boxing) Muay Thai, and boys ARGHHHHH

Enjoy your time, very sorry I'll miss you!

• Like 1