Woman Gets Ditched On Date And Left To Pay Bill

Coss

Before someone starts accusing me of misogyny - I post this, to draw attention to the irony of the situation.

_____

...an "unfortunate situation" on Sunday when a "guy did a runner on the girl he was eating with, on their first date."

"He went outside to get cash, never came back and blocked her number," Mr Avant said.

Dating is exhausting enough without the stress of being left with the bill after your date "ate and drunk heaps" and then pretends to go and get money to contribute, Mr Avant added.

To cheer the woman up after the realisation that her date wasn't coming back, the staff at Milky Lane reportedly paid for her meal, gave her free shots, and offered her a $150 voucher for her to "return with someone better"...

https://www.newshub....o-pay-bill.html

Comment:

This has happened to men, since time immemorial.

I can count 7 women who have, accepted meals and drinks at my expense, only to 'disappear from the planet' after the first date.

So when it happens to a lady, the appropriate response is to pay for her meal, give her free shots, and give her a $150 voucher.

Foofs!

I thought women were claiming equality. The equal thing would have been, to toughen up and pay the bill, put a smile on the dial and head out into the night, in search of another...

• Like 1

Comment:

This has happened to men, since time immemorial.

I can count 7 women who have, accepted meals and drinks at my expense, only to 'disappear from the planet' after the first date.

Funny, when I used to frequent Nana and Cowboy the opposite happened to me. Start out with one woman accepting drinks and end up with 10!!

• Like 3