Oz Pedo Sentenced In Philippines

Steve

This is some sick demonic shit. The guy was raping and torturing little kids in PI and selling videos of it for 10k a video.

He went to jail with a smirk. What I want to know is who is buying this shit. One of them was of a 18 month old baby that was raped and had fingers cut off.

Second thing is how did he get at these kids. I assume they had family members. I am a huge advocate against prison rapes and prison on prison violence but I make this obvious exception. I wish he had been sentenced in a California or New York state prison where they know how to deal with child molesters like him. They wouldn't kill him outright, they'd make sure he gets abused continually for months or years.

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/depraved-aussie-child-predator-smiles-as-he-gets-life/news-story/e93f97493efb1c8ec09e9872405f7b63

Awful, just awful - I always feel conflicted when I'm out on the town in SEA and I see someone that looks like him, with that slightly wrong look in their eyes.

I can't just brand everyone like that and execute them, without cause, but if I could ascertain their guilt I'd have no problem putting my foot on their throat, or similar.

That's one of the reasons I don't like going into Churches - I just don't know what the priest/minister has been up to...

His crimes are so sick that I am pretty sure he will not have it 'easy' in jails there, no matter how much money he has, add to that Duterte administration will not go easy on him (no matter what one thinks about Duterte's other policies).

This is fucking depressing stuff. It's hard enough at times to have hope for humanity without knowing they are capable of this. For people that do these things to children - is pretty much the only case where I would have no qualms with torture, along with a non-anesthetic castration.