Divers Re-Enter Thai Cave To Search For 13 Cut Off By Floods

cavanami

Khun Flash, as we are talking about it : the son of Lao´s loveliest woman has recently been accepted at a Bangkok school , name Don Bosco. How would you " rate " this school ?

PS : A non-Trump post.

Don Bosco is a well known Catholic School in Bangkok. It has long had a high reputation, but I don't know if it's ranked quite as high these days, due to the competition from so many newer "international schools". I'd still rate it as quite good though, certainly in comparison with the average Thai public school.

All the Philippinos I know have great English, but have always disagreed with me about who speaks better English, the English or the Americans. When I point out that English was invented by the English....

@Radioman,

Your points are of course valid and I would be the first one to question the skills/knowledge of a Pinoy with a 'college degree' from an unknown public college from Davao compared to another who got his diploma at De La Salle university or UPI.

Thought English people were speaking cockney, Canadians some sort of French or English, Australians speak Australian, New-Zealand people speak sheep language? (and Americans speak GI slang?) or am I wrong?

T'all depends. If I could get off the dog and bone, drag me plates of meat down the apples and pears to quiz the trouble and strife she'd probably let me know in her jauntiest Kham Muang something to the effect of "ee by gum lad av ya no idea hoo ya soond"!