Germany Thread

cavanami

For all the Germans that have time to trash the USA while ignoring what is going on in their country...

Germany: Migrant Decapitates Baby, Government Tries To Cover It Up

Authorities raid home of man who posted video

Authorities in Germany tried to cover-up the brutal murder of a German woman and a 1-year-old baby girl in Hamburg by an illegal immigrant from Niger by raiding the apartment of the man who posted a video of the incident online.

On April 12, 33-year-old Mourtala Madou stabbed his German ex-girlfriend, identified as Sandra P., and their one-year-old baby daughter, Miriam, at a Hamburg subway station. The woman’s 3-year-old son was also a witness to the carnage....

...As Reuters

acknowledged earlier this year, Germany has suffered a “two-year increase in violent crime,†rising 10 per cent in 2015 and 2016. 90 per cent of that increase was attributed to “young male refugeesâ€....

• Like 1

Bashing Germany to justify raising tariffs on German cars? :shakehead

Yeah sure, never wondered why we, Europeans, started bashing your President?

-> Because he was so interested in the internal politics of supposedly friendly countries and could not stop himself from criticizing them.

Easy to pick a few incidents here and there when millions are integrated.

And yes Germany has a problem with some refugees, this is statistically bound to happen when you welcome millions + at the start Germany didn't have integration/cultural awareness programs in place -> but I suppose in the USA you don't have violent crimes? :shakehead

Oh and by the way: We mainly criticize your President because he is constantly attacking us and our internal politics + starting a trade war and trying to promote Nazi people here.....I couldn't care less about his internal politics....

Have you ever been to Germany recently for more than airport transit? I have and never felt threatened one bit in Wernigerode....can't say that much about San Francisco or Vegas where, in the first, I was followed by at least 5 men for quite some time (till I took refuge in an hotel) and in the second was offered guns to buy while at a bar.........

Cavanami, once again, you ineptly try to make a point, for your side of an argument, by demonstrating your appalling use of the English language and risible grasp of English Comprehension.

Reuters, which is a news reporting organisation, has acknowledged nothing.

Riham Alkousaa, who wrote the article, which Reuters has published, likewise has not acknowledged anything, merely reported the information, you are relying on to make your point.

To frame your point, as an acknowledgment by Reuters, is to suggest that Reuters, have taken a stance that is at least, opposite, to the reported rise in violent crime in Germany and have now reversed this stance and acknowledged the rise in crime.

An acknowledgement usually comes in the form of, I, We, acknowledge etc etc.

Let me put this in terms you can understand:

Cavanami = Moron.

And Europeans don't have to trash America, you and the rest of the Trumpian fuck-knuckles are doing a fine job, without anyone's help.

For all the Germans that have time to trash the USA while ignoring what is going on in their country...

Mr Cavanami, I am not aware of any Germans present on this forum trashing the US in any way. Further I am not aware of any Germans present on this forum ignoring what is going on in their own country.

In case you are wrongly targeting on myself i can only repeat once again again that I am full of sadness that a creature like Trump seems to be successfully ripping the US society apart and recently creates disorder all over the world. The man is nothing but a clown. I did always believe in the US as a guarantor for freedom and values and pray every day ( well not really) that this might come back. Mabye in about two years.

Could you possibly explain how the German " authorities" could sucessfully " cover up " a brutal crime that happened in a subway in presence of probably hundreds of people and has been online in a thousand variations minutes after it happened ? Do you think they rang 200 newspapers, all TV stations and heaven knows whom else to keep quiet?

The study about rates of criminality among refugees show accurate numbers; it has actually been initiated by the governmant of Lower Saxony, thus part of your "authorities " that to your opinion " are said to " cover up " such results. By far the majority of the criminal "refugees" come from Northern Africa and I also wish that all of them receive a kick in the ass that lets them fly back where they come from .

Finally, Mr Cavanami , the question arises what you wish to tell this fine board by mentioning a murder in Hamburg plus rising rates of criminatlity within the refugee community. Mr Belgianboy did like your post, which speaks for itself about it´s intellectual level.

• Like 1

Finally, Mr Cavanami , the question arises what you wish to tell this fine board by mentioning a murder in Hamburg plus rising rates of criminatlity within the refugee community. Mr Belgianboy did like your post, which speaks for itself about it´s intellectual level.

he, I like your post as well :)

but at least I know that Europe is lost........

BB

Bashing Germany to justify raising tariffs on German cars? :shakehead

Yeah sure, never wondered why we, Europeans, started bashing your President?

-> Because he was so interested in the internal politics of supposedly friendly countries and could not stop himself from criticizing them.

Easy to pick a few incidents here and there when millions are integrated.

And yes Germany has a problem with some refugees, this is statistically bound to happen when you welcome millions + at the start Germany didn't have integration/cultural awareness programs in place -> but I suppose in the USA you don't have violent crimes? :shakehead

Oh and by the way: We mainly criticize your President because he is constantly attacking us and our internal politics + starting a trade war and trying to promote Nazi people here.....I couldn't care less about his internal politics....

Have you ever been to Germany recently for more than airport transit? I have and never felt threatened one bit in Wernigerode....can't say that much about San Francisco or Vegas where, in the first, I was followed by at least 5 men for quite some time (till I took refuge in an hotel) and in the second was offered guns to buy while at a bar.........

I have lived and worked in Germany over the past 30++ years.

Last time in Duesseldorf, leaving the airport, I saw the rude, combative immigrants close and personal!

The area around the hotel was filled with the same types.

This was about two years ago....and it has only gotten worse!

From Merkel's own mouth....there is an imbalance in tariffs!!!

From the US into Europe:

22% on trucks

10 % on cars

Merkel says would back cutting EU tariffs on U.S. car imports

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Thursday she would back lowering European Union tariffs on U.S. car imports, responding to an offer from Washington to abandon threatened levies on European cars in return for concessions.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-eu-autos/merkel-says-would-back-cutting-eu-tariffs-on-u-s-car-imports-idUSKBN1JV13R

he, I like your post as well :)

but at least I know that Europe is lost........

BB

The ones bashing President Trump get their information from the lying biased news...and they believe it!

They down play....oh, rapes and murders by the invaders....nothing to it, Are the invaders assimilating in to the culture?

How's that assimilation going in the UK, France and Germany? Daily, the EU and UK is a war zone! The Scandinavian countries, they are flooded with rapes and murders....now there are no-go zones?

Geeee...who's the moron....

• Like 1