Germany Thread

cavanami

Yes, the EU imposes unbalanced tariffs...and President Trump has gotten their attention...

Germany at Odds With France Over Tariffs on U.S. Cars

Germany is willing to offer the U.S. concessions to stop President Donald Trump from slapping tariffs on European steel and aluminum, exposing a divide with France on how to avert a trade war.

Germany is ready to discuss with the European Union in every respect measures to counter the U.S. threat to impose tariffs, according to a government official in Berlin. That flexible approach to protecting Germany’s export-led industry risks alienating other EU countries including France, which according to a French government official doesn’t want the bloc to make any concessions.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-27/germany-said-to-be-at-odds-with-france-over-tariffs-on-u-s-cars

The ones bashing President Trump get their information from the lying biased news...and they believe it!

They down play....oh, rapes and murders by the invaders....nothing to it, Are the invaders assimilating in to the culture?

How's that assimilation going in the UK, France and Germany? Daily, the EU and UK is a war zone! The Scandinavian countries, they are flooded with rapes and murders....now there are no-go zones?

Geeee...who's the moron....

The murder rate of the USA is 5X the rate in Sweden. As for no-go zones, check your facts!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sweden-crime-no-go-zone-police/

Complete nutjob....

Scandinavian countries? Among the safest places in the world....just f***ing check the death by firearms numbers.....rapes and murders? No-go zones?

The f**** lying US president couldn't even locate Belgium on the map (when talking about a Belgium being a beautiful city) so don't expect him to know what he is talking about when he spouts hatred and nonsense about no-go zone.....

Like Fox news talking about no-go zones in Paris, yes I didn't go to those areas with gold chains and rolex but describing them as no-go zones is hilarious....

Anyway, Trump believes will believe anything, no matter if nazis get elected, racism is accepted and..........the USA will never be the same.

Decided to go to Canada on vacation instead of NY and Virginia...since obviously I am an enemy of the USA (European + Asian looking + Anti Trump + have Muslim friends )

The ones bashing President Trump get their information from the lying biased news...and they believe it!

They down play....oh, rapes and murders by the invaders....nothing to it, Are the invaders assimilating in to the culture?

How's that assimilation going in the UK, France and Germany? Daily, the EU and UK is a war zone! The Scandinavian countries, they are flooded with rapes and murders....now there are no-go zones?

Cav I am basically a very polite person due to education by my East Prussian protestant frugal ancestors but when I keep on reading your posts any longer I start developing a feeling that there must something wrong deep within your brain system. But then it sounds like a lot of Trumps statements.

Mr Cav, here we now face a true crisis: based on studying the lying biased ( German ) news I come on this very Sunday to the conclusion that President Donald for a chance is right in complaining about lack of financial support for NATO against earlier agreements. I agree that f.e. Germany had a comfortable post war life by relying on big military spender USA. This is not justified and the Germans should settle the bill.

The real crisis for the Trump fake press believers might now be that a big part of the government controlled fake press seems to share this my opinion. But probably most of the fake press accusers do not read anything anyway.

Information :

The official German Fake Press Coordination center ( GFPCC ) sits in a hollow spot 200 meters deep in der Black Forest with online connection into every news office including previous German colonies. Anybody printing the truth will be shot.

• Like 1

Cavanami, something that may have escaped your notice, no one in Europe or anywhere, outside of the Continental USA, is trying to drag the world into war with North Korea, or Venezuela or anywhere else that might surface in Trump's fetid imagination.