Germany Thread

cavanami

Bubi....you need to get Germany in order before you spout off about the USA....

Germany: Migrants 'may have fuelled violent crime rise'

Migrants may be responsible for most of a recent rise in violent crime in Germany, research commissioned by the government suggests.

The study used data from Lower Saxony, a state where more than 90% of the rise was attributed to young male migrants.

The researchers say the findings are not surprising because many migrants who arrived in Germany in recent years are single males aged 14-30.

This group is most likely to commit crime, irrespective of nationality.

The researchers also said that migrants were twice as likely to be reported to police for alleged violent crimes as German nationals...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42557828

Bubi....wake up!!!

Germany: Migrant crime is totally out of control in Berlin

Last year 570,000 crimes were reported in Berlin. No other city comes close to those numbers and the clearance rate is decreasing every year.

Stabbings, robberies, sexual assaults and fights are frequent in the beautiful city that once separated Eastern and Western Europe. There’s also a large drugs market violently controlled by Arab clans who want to add parts of the city to their territory. This definitely has a relation with signals of developing no-go areas and parallel societies in several migrant suburbs.

But now even Alexanderplatz, one of the city’s tourist hotspots, has become a crime-ridden area. Just last week there were multiple stabbings and fights at the once peaceful place.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/10/berlin-lost-migrant-gangs-migrant-crimes-make-german-city-unsafe-place/

When you see the boats packed with migrants,95 % are young men .Why are they coming to Europe ? Is it the weather ?,the culture perhaps ? Of course not, they want to make money,as quickly and as much as possible,and they are not too worried about how they do it.After all,whats the worst that could happen ? - they get sent home .

I used to have a German girlfriend , she was lovely, made me Bierocks sometimes, delicious.

I also had a Swedish girlfriend, who was friends with the German girlfriend.

None of this ended happily.

Muslim assaults, bullying and death threats against Jews surge in German schools

Should I tell my students?†Jewish teachers in Germany’s public schools are grappling with the question of whether it is safe and appropriate to reveal their identity amid a rise in anti-Semitic incidents in the nation’s schools. “It took me a while until I had the self-confidence to tell people,†said 41-year old school teacher Michal Schwartze, who worried early on in her career that she could be seen as biased as she teaches history and politics. Eventually Schwartze decided that she couldn’t hide her Jewish perspectives and personal activism against racism and discrimination. “I’m trying to ignore this as much as I can, but at the end of the day I have feelings, too,†she said, referring to the student’s anti-Semitic remarks in the past. ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/4b4e7410-95ab-38b5-8ff8-aaf40b6fe7e7/ss_muslim-assaults%2C-bullying-and.html