Germany Thread

cavanami

Former nurse admits to killing 100 patients in Germany's biggest serial killing case

A former male nurse admitted murdering 100 patients as he went on trial in Germany on Tuesday, making him postwar Germany’s most prolific serial killer.

Niels Högel is accused of deliberately administering 100 patients in his care with lethal doses of medication between 2000 and 2005.

Prosecutors allege the 41-year-old deliberately put the patients in life-threatening situations so he could show off his resuscitation skills. The judge on Tuesday promised to shed light on the case, which he referred to as "a house of dark rooms".

Although there are no formal pleas in the German legal system, Mr Högel chose to admit the killing on the first day of his trial. Asked by the judge whether the charges against him were true, he answered: “Yes. All I have admitted is true.”...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-nurse-admits-killing-100-134906015.html

On 10/30/2018 at 5:03 AM, Flashermac said:

I don't know if she's a "lame duck" since she's still got 3 more years to go. A US president's term is only 4 years.

Sir,

other than the US President the German Chancellor is elected by the Bundestag, ( your "Congress" ). Does not even need to be member of the Bundestag and can only be sacked if she/him looses majority in Bundestag.

Ref Queen Angie she resigns in December as Christian Democrat party boss and shall most likely be replaced by a conservative candidate both of which have been in opposition to her for some time. How she could survive this looks very questionable. The right wing party AFD shall loose the main enemy and has to find something else, maybe crooked Hillary.

Germany´s foremost political analyst buffalo_bill from the previous Nanaplaza forum says she will be sent off later next year.

I retorted that I reserve the right to dislike anyone I find unlikeable, even if they are that most exalted of species, the holder of two X chromosomes.

"The X chromosome is one of the two sex chromosomes in humans (the other is the Y chromosome). The sex chromosomes form one of the 23 pairs of human chromosomes in each cell. The X chromosome spans about 155 million DNA building blocks (base pairs) and represents approximately 5 percent of the total DNA in cells.  Each person normally has one pair of sex chromosomes in each cell. Females have two X chromosomes, while males have one X and one Y chromosome. Early in embryonic development in females, one of the two X chromosomes is randomly and permanently inactivated in cells other than egg cells. This phenomenon is called X-inactivation or lyonization. X-inactivation ensures that females, like males, have one functional copy of the X chromosome in each body cell. Because X-inactivation is random, in normal females the X chromosome inherited from the mother is active in some cells, and the X chromosome inherited from the father is active in other cells." https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/chromosome/X

It would seem that they don't even use one copy, how do they know they've got the right one?

So -

Female = X and X(inactivated)

Male = X and Y

mmm....

That's not equal

• 1 month later...

Germany: Muslim child stabs 8-year-old girl, last in her class who speaks German at home, teacher covers up incident

8-year-old German girl bullied and stabbed by Arab child at migrant majority school – Teacher covers it up,” Voice of Europe, November 30, 2018:

A news item from German broadcaster Sat 1 tells about the traumatic experience 8-year-old Yara had at a migrant majority school. She became an outcast, was bullied and even stabbed.

Little Yara was the last person in her classroom who spoke German at home. Her school can be characterised as a migrant majority school with Turks and Arab migrants as students.

“They needed to employ an interpreter to translate from German to Turkish or Arabic in order for the Turkish, Arabic people to even understand what was going on. I felt a bit lost and that’s when I realised how it must feel for my daughter,” the girl’s father, Mike F., tells Sat 1.

The bullying of Yara increased and it even ended with her being stabbed by an ‘Arab child’.

“She was just pushed down by an Arab child that she didn’t even know. This child slit her abdomen with a sharp object,” her father says.

“Naturally, she went to the teacher and showed her what happened. She was in pain and bleeding. The teacher totally downplayed the incident and actually made my daughter stay at school the rest of the day,” Yara’s father continues.

“Injuries from dangerous objects at an elementary school, and not informing the parents? Mike F. tries to approach the teacher about the incident, but is rebuffed… —I made the mistake of saying that it was Arab children; that was too much.”

“That’s when the deflecting started, the teacher said, ‘Oh, that happens in every schoolyard. It has nothing to do with where they come from.’”…

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/12/germany-muslim-child-stabs-8-year-old-girl-last-in-her-class-who-speaks-german-at-home-teacher-covers-up-incident?fbclid=IwAR0zzoKbAnuEgTajWSl_P2MMDQr9x_hAJynkLyq4h3lM5Ij9zLGUdF5rkkw