Germany Thread

cavanami

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

Bubi,

You need to focus on your home land...it appears your German leader(s) need your most informed knowledge...by the way, many areas in Düsseldorf are now shitholes...

German Police Accuse Foreign Gang of Luring, Filming, Gang-Raping Multiple Women

German police are asking witnesses to come forward in an investigation of a foreign gang accused of gang-raping multiple women in Düsseldorf's old town.

Four suspects, aged 24 to 29, reportedly lured at least two young women from outside nightclubs in 2018 and lured them to an apartment or a hotel room booked in the victim’s name where they would then assault the girls for hours...

https://europe.infowars.com/german-police-seeking-witnesses-to-foreign-gang-accused-of-luring-filming-gang-raping-multiple-women/

infowars ... really?   why not    www.DisneylandRacistsForDonaldWeLoveYou.Com ?

Trial has begun for 11 suspects in the alleged gang rape of a German girl last year, with some of the defendants described as indifferent and even belligerent in the court room.

A total of 11 men have been accused of participating in the rape of an 18-year-old girl in the bushes outside a nightclub in Freiburg on October 13, 2018, with 10 of them hailing from Syria, Iraq, and Algeria, and one more from Germany.

One of the defendants reportedly shouted, "Whoever photographs me will go to hell!" while raising his middle finger to court room observers.

“Also in court there was no question of repentance among the defendants,” SCEPTR reports. “When the charges against them were read out, they stared uninterested at the ceiling. They then refused to cooperate or to make confessions and showed no respect for the victim, or for women in general.”...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/27/gang-rape-leader-blames-teenage-victim-saying-she-demanded-sex-from-group-10081558/

the following is the continuation of the thread
Nasiadai will be back again

@ Coss and all

It would have been better to omit the reference to the immigrants' low IQ. This leads to misunderstandings. I have taken the intelligence data from scientific studies and research.
No, there is no relationship or dependence between IQ and ethnicity or religion. In principle, and in general, all people are potentially - regardless of ethnic, religious or cultural origin - similarly gifted and equipped.

Nevertheless, there are differences. I will make it as short as possible.

The developed countries of the world, i.e. the West, Japan, South Korea, etc., have been market societies for over 120 years. The intellectual demands in school, vocational training and professional activity have always increased. The people in these developing societies had to learn, had to make intellectual efforts to meet the increased cognitive and intellectual demands. This has made people in industrialized countries more intelligent over the last three to four generations.

An excursus - for explanation

The State of Israel is an excellent example for different IQs due to different origins.
Israelis from Western Europe and North America are generally much more intelligent than Jews from Eastern Europe or the former Soviet Union.
The "Westerners" reach an IQ of 100 over 110 to 120 and above. Please, most of them, not all.
The " Easterners " reach an IQ of 85 to 100. Please, most of them. Some, of course, also over 100 and higher.

Why is that so?

Western Jews were active in professions requiring high intelligence in their countries of origin.
They were scientists, artists, doctors, lawyers, teachers, bankers, merchants, entrepreneurs, etc. for centuries, many generations.

The eastern Jews were craftsmen, workers, small self-employed, they were in the small economy of their host countries. Also for many centuries, generations.
Cognitively, mentally, intellectually, they were not challenged and promoted. From this follows over centuries and accordingly over many generations that the people remain on a low intellectual level. Of course, in this group there are also people with an IQ of 100, 110 and higher, but in percentage terms they are very few.

to be continued ...

Back to Germany:
The vast majority of poverty migrants who have come to Germany in recent years come from backward, undeveloped societies, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and the Arab-Muslim countries of Africa. Only a small minority of these people (almost exclusively young men) can be employed in Germany's very demanding labour markets. Hardly any school education or qualified vocational training. About 90 % (approximately) we have to alphabetise or re-alphabetise (!!!) and then give them two to three years of vocational training.

For many years we have had negative experiences with the willingness of Arab and Muslim immigrants to integrate, as well as with black African refugees, who also have a Muslim religious and cultural background.
Almost all of them are uneducated and unqualified - with the exception of a small minority. They obviously lack in their cultural baggage the qualities and virtues that lead to a successful integration into a modern, very demanding work and performance society: diligence, willingness to learn, willingness to perform, perseverance. Many lack the ability and also the will, e.g. in a company, to align themselves and subordinate, to follow instructions of a superior, etc...
Most of them are unambitious.

A well-known economist in Germany - former head of the IfO Institute in Berlin - has issued an extensive study on 50 years of Turkish immigration to Germany. He did a Vollkostenstudie, a "full cost study". What have 50 years of immigration brought from Turkey under financial and economic aspects. His result: nothing! Plus minus zero.
I ask myself, why do we have about 3 million Turks in the country today from whom we have not benefited and who have not enriched us either?

Sorry for my faulty english syntax

to be continued ...

Panadolsandwich  Stickman,

Panadolsandwitch writes:
“Migration has made Australia a world power.”

Stickman writes:
“I'm pro Immigration BUT with the proviso that migration is managed. You want the right sort of people coming to your country.”

By and large, all things considered, Australia has always allowed the right immigration. After the 2nd World War many Germans emigrated from our broken, destroyed country and looked for a new beginning in Australia. The immigration was almost exclusively "white".
Later, immigrants from East Asia, i.e. a few Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Chinese etc. came to Australia. Right?
These Asian immigrants surpassed both the British "natives" and the European immigrants in diligence and ambition, in determination and willingness to learn and adapt.
Often these Asian immigrants belonged already in the second generation to the upper middle classes and upper classes of the country.
Australia has profited from both immigration groups - the Western Europeans and the East Asians.
Only then did Australia rigorously close its borders when mass migration began from Muslim countries such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia etc.
Australia did the right thing. It has successfully fended off millions of false immigrants.
My opinion. But it is based on verifiable facts and sober and realistic assessments.

Nasiadai alias Bakwahn  -  Late!

17 hours ago, Nasiadai said:

Back to Germany:
The vast majority of poverty migrants who have come to Germany in recent years come from backward, undeveloped societies, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and the Arab-Muslim countries of Africa. Only a small minority of these people (almost exclusively young men) can be employed in Germany's very demanding labour markets. Hardly any school education or qualified vocational training. About 90 % (approximately) we have to alphabetise or re-alphabetise (!!!) and then give them two to three years of vocational training.

For many years we have had negative experiences with the willingness of Arab and Muslim immigrants to integrate, as well as with black African refugees, who also have a Muslim religious and cultural background.
Almost all of them are uneducated and unqualified - with the exception of a small minority. They obviously lack in their cultural baggage the qualities and virtues that lead to a successful integration into a modern, very demanding work and performance society: diligence, willingness to learn, willingness to perform, perseverance. Many lack the ability and also the will, e.g. in a company, to align themselves and subordinate, to follow instructions of a superior, etc...
Most of them are unambitious.

A well-known economist in Germany - former head of the IfO Institute in Berlin - has issued an extensive study on 50 years of Turkish immigration to Germany. He did a Vollkostenstudie, a "full cost study". What have 50 years of immigration brought from Turkey under financial and economic aspects. His result: nothing! Plus minus zero.
I ask myself, why do we have about 3 million Turks in the country today from whom we have not benefited and who have not enriched us either?

Sorry for my faulty english syntax

to be continued ...

What you have successfully identified, is that the problem is largely cultural, not intellectual.  You may forget that you benefited from an excellent education (as displayed by your excellent English that you keep needlessly apologizing for).  I agree with you, it must be hard to come to a country and assimilate effortlessly.  Rather then write them off as low IQ individuals, why not educate and train them?  

I find your description, "Many lack the ability and also the will, e.g. in a company, to align themselves and subordinate, to follow instructions of a superior, etc..."  more than a little bit disturbing. 

I completely disregard IQ tests.  When I interview junior doctors I talk to them.  I might ask them what a  gene is or some other innocuous question.  I generally get an informal response.  Then I ask them for a technical response.  Just an example.  Most fail btw.  But what I'm looking for is how they react - do they bluster?; do they foolishly try to string me along?; or do they simply admit they don't know? 

What I'm looking for is honesty.  It's fine if you don't know, after all you're a junior person.  I was one not so long ago. 

The answer often depends on cultural issues - some cultures won't ever admit they're wrong.  Particularly hierarchical ones - sound familiar?

7 hours ago, panadolsandwich said:

I find your description, "Many lack the ability and also the will, e.g. in a company, to align themselves and subordinate, to follow instructions of a superior, etc..."  more than a little bit disturbing. 

My 10 ¢ worth - I find myself married to MLG, who for some reason has devoted her life, to a cynical old fuck 25, years her senior.

She's been doing really well at getting some good english, it's hard work. She is not stupid. She is University of Laos, Bachelor of .....

And here's my point - different education systems are as good as different religions when it comes to dividing people. 

MLG is cash savvy and can save money out of thin air, she is fairly innumerate otherwise. Wheras, I can do some good maths and couldn't save a dollar if it was glued to my forehead.

I will posit that the Western liberal education system is about as good as it gets, with names like Oxford, Harvard and so on, to throw around. Needless to say the Lao and Thai education systems are coin operated, you put money in and degrees come out. I'm sure Flash has stories to tell, as one of the warriors of educational efficacy in LOS.

What I am finding increasingly over the years and not just with MLG,  is that success or failure in a new country, is less dependant on innate ability and more on the willingness, to alter one's educational base and re-learn basic skills. The Lao system is really rote learning, at it's most simple, teachers are reciters, they just go over a page in the book until most of the students can recite it too. My limited experiences in English teaching were most rewarding, when I would get the students to learn a sentence and then ask them to find a missing or alternate word. Investigative thought was an entirely new idea to them and they liked it.

I know nothing about the educational system in China, but with the last 50 or so years of Chinese students in western universities, I think the future is looking promising vis the Chinese Universities. 

As to the original quote above, how to handle un- assimilated people in an immigration context, is always gonna be curly question, start with basic human rights, (no, not gold plated iPhones) and then with education, is the best way forward. And if people want to do silly dances and pray to something  (fairies, gods, or me, a lizard person) then so what? you're getting into Big Endian territory (not the order of bytes) if you start discriminating on any arbitrary basis.