Germany Thread

cavanami

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A job for Bubi...no worries, things are just perfect in the Reich...

Germany: Muslim senator demands ban on alcohol in all Berlin pubs and bars

It’s all about containing the coronavirus at this point. But given the increasing number of Sharia supremacists in Berlin and Germany at large, how easy will such a ban be to repeal once the virus hysteria dies down?

“Kalayci is considering alcohol bans in Berlin pubs and bars,” translated from “Kalayci erwägt Alkoholverbot für Berliner Kneipen und Bars,” rbb24, August 10, 2020 (thanks to Medforth😞

Pubs and bars in Berlin have to be prepared for stricter controls by the police and regulatory authorities due to the corona restrictions, Berlin health senator Dilek Kalayci (SPD) announced in the “Berliner Morgenpost.” One must also consider a ban on alcohol “if the discipline in the restaurants does not improve,” said Kalayci....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/08/germany-muslim-senator-demands-ban-on-alcohol-in-all-berlin-pubs-and-bars?fbclid=IwAR1zBuNFSKgQ8FnMNiOWuLC0nGrE7HV8_IX0NUDKK0wzFiR9ujGsVDQneVE

47 minutes ago, Mekong said:

HaVe alcohol sales including off sales not been banned in USA.

South Africa, Kenya, Hong Kong and Vietnam have alcohol sales bans in bars, even Thailand had a complete ban.

Also one word PROHIBITION 

As it has been said, some years (decades) ago...smoke dope, it's your only hope 55555555555

1 hour ago, Mekong said:

Is that your argument?

I gave irrefutable facts and you have not tried to discuss one, I would get a better argument from a Fifth Grader.

Jeez you really are full of shite

I accept the info in your post....nothing to discuss, so bite me! You getting grumpy in your old age???

This is the GERMAN thread, not some worldwide shite, thus my post of the alcohol situation in Berlin and you drag in alcohol comments from all fuck where...get back on your meds!!! 555555555555

Unfortunately your jihadwatch overlooked that this muslim Senator invaded Germany from Turkey crossing the border on her own fully covered  by her niqab, armed by an Kalashnikow and 4 handgranades in her underpants. She was 3 years at that time.

After she made a successful career in various banks and now due to her origin occasionally faces comments from brainless racists like yourself.

You won´t understand that but due to typical lack of discipline all over Berlin in obeying the Corona rules she proposed a ban on alcohol under certain circumstances. The conclusion that this is the final Muslim attack on Germany only shows how sick many people are and that includes you unfortunately.