Germany Thread

cavanami

After thinking deeply, analysing all relevant circumstances I came to a conclusion :

Looking at Cavanami´s willingness to get attracted by the most beautiful nonsense you can find on the internet I offer as follows: My close friend Prince Ukulele of Nigeria is still mourning the sudden death of his Late father King Praisegod the 7th of Nigeria. In particular as he fails to find immediate access to his beloved father´s hard earned lifesavings which are frozen in a Swiss account. Prince Ukulele would be prepared to share the currently visible 346.000.000 USD with a person who is willing to withdraw the amount in a most smoothly way. Price Ukulele him good heart.

The willing assistant is only requested to transfer 25.000 USD for travel expenses and legal fees, preferably in Bitcoin or Western Union.

Cav, I say: go for it.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
A high-ranking German official suppressed a sensitive intelligence report in 2018 on China’s growing influence in Germany out of fear it would damage business ties with China, Axios has learned.
Why it matters: Business interests have long shaped Germany’s relationship with China, to the detriment of human rights concerns and even national security.
Details: The highly sensitive report, completed in 2018, examined the Chinese government’s attempts to influence every level of German government, society and business, according to two former U.S. intelligence officials." - Axios China
It cast a particularly harsh light on the intimate ties between German business and the Chinese government.
But before it could be widely disseminated within the German government, as had been intended, a high-ranking official intervened.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel also saw the report, but few others did, said one official.

Hmmm...is that money from the pockets of the German people???