Germany Thread

cavanami

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

I suggest you read the article before offering a comment! but now I see the info in the article is not the same as I first saw??? no mention of the protests??? whatever...

That a Old Chestnut.  ....   Oh it has changed, the global excuse for people who fuck up. 
I  don’t need to read a four year old article which refers to the King of Thailand as the Crown Prince to know it is totally irrelevant.

And who mentioned the protests, which protests, Germany, USA, Thailand, Timbuktu? 

18 hours ago, cavanami said:

I suggest you read the article before offering a comment! but now I see the info in the article is not the same as I first saw??? no mention of the protests??? whatever...

read it again now:

see if it's a Betty Crocker recipe for Lamingtons. It is, as I read it, hang on, they've changed it, no it says that Donald Trump is a decorated VietNam war hero  - he never told anyone, because he was on a super secret deep deep deep undercover mission to get Ho Chi Min, that's why the man in the barber's shop in Nicholai St, Hicksville, NY won't talk about it.  *

*note, intentional bullshit to confuse Cav.

Here is another German article...READ and LEARN or not but be sure to kill the messenger!

Germany uses 'embassy hearings' to speed up deportations

More than 250,000 people live in Germany without a legal status, largely because their nationality can't be determined. The German government is paying foreign embassies to question them for potential deportation...

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-uses-embassy-hearings-to-speed-up-deportations/a-56183306

8 hours ago, cavanami said:

Germany uses 'embassy hearings' to speed up deportations

Mr Cav, since you identified President Donad Trump as a traitor you seem to have dramatically improved on the sources that feed your view of the world. Here we find Deutsche Welle quoted, an ultra serious German news source and they are right. You only need to throw your passport away and get preliminary refugee status if you can spell the word Syria or Afghanistan. A Syrian man with huge criminal record did last week receive a 25th prologation of his refugee status because Syria is considered an unsafe country. My stomach starts turning upside down when I read this but on the other hand I do not find consolation by voting for our right wingers AFD because that price is too high to pay.

Bubi, now that your giant brain power has fixed the USA...you can devote yourself to matters in Germany...

Germany 2021: Fighting COVID and replacing Angela Merkel

What will define Germany in 2021? The fight against the coronavirus pandemic? Or rather the political battles as the country faces several elections — and the task to replace Chancellor Angela Merkel.

Resistance is growing to the curbs on individual freedoms brought about by rules made to combat COVID-19. "A social movement is brewing, in which right-wing and left-wing extremists, but also esotericists and science deniers, are gathering," political scientist Florian Hartleb told DW.

Chancellor Söder?

That's why one of the most important questions in the new year will be who will take her place. With her Christian Democratic Union (CDU) polling consistently at around 35%, far ahead of any other party, the next CDU head has a good chance of also becoming the next chancellor....

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-2021-fighting-covid-and-replacing-angela-merkel/a-56086787