Germany Thread

cavanami

8 hours ago, cavanami said:

Since our genius German here at Thai 360 doesn't know, much less post (he's too busy fixing and posting on the USA while Germany burns down),

I give Germany another two weeks and it will be gone. No money, public unrest, whole industry fucked, public health system in pieces, thinking about emigrating to the United States. Ted Cruz is the solution.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

I give Germany another two weeks and it will be gone. No money, public unrest, whole industry fucked, public health system in pieces, thinking about emigrating to the United States. Ted Cruz is the solution.

As usual you dodge the question....are you so embarrassed of Germany that you  +++ NEVER +++ post anything meaningful about Germany???

It took a dumb USA person (me) to start the Germany thread...and you do what??? make azzhole comments solely about the USA....so sorry that the German education has failed you...

EU questions German COVID border closures

The European Commission has raised doubts about the proportionality of Germany's border checks to counter the risk of the spread of coronavirus variants.

Brussels has complained that the border control measures implemented by Germany in February to combat the spread of the coronavirus were disproportionate and unjustified.   

Germany introduced checks at its borders to the Austrian state of Tyrol, the Czech Republic and Slovakia on February 14. The restrictions were initially imposed for a 10-day period.

Berlin justified the measure by citing the risks of coronavirus variants in neighboring countries.///

https://www.dw.com/en/eu-questions-german-covid-border-closures/a-56661661

Germany: Angela Merkel says coronavirus lockdown must be lifted cautiously

The chancellor reportedly told a closed-door meeting of conservative lawmakers that Germany is already in a "third wave," and warned against a hasty reopening.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Tuesday that Germany will need to re-open cautiously and step-by-step in order to avoid a sudden return to lockdown if COVID infections pick up again.

"We cannot afford ups and downs," Merkel told participants of an online conference of the center-right CDU/CSU parliamentary group, according to several sources who spoke to reporters following the meeting.

Next Wednesday, Merkel will meet with the leaders of Germany's 16 states to discuss the way out of a lockdown that began in November and wasextended until at least March 7....

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-angela-merkel-says-coronavirus-lockdown-must-be-lifted-cautiously/a-56667742

The below is applicable to other threads where Cav is posting, attacking non USA countries, in an attempt to divert from being wrong about Trump in the USA thread.

Cav, we weren't attacking the USA, we like the USA, we don't like orange shite.

CcztKG5VAAAqSsH.jpg

Gentlemen, today til further notice they refused to give me a vaccination by saying I am too young. This is a refusal that I can accept and is in line with the lovely Pam´s evaluation " Bubi you like young man".

I am not sure if this satisfies Cav´s request for a final doomsday report for Germany but it is a start.

...and since the saur kraut is sleeping...

Miss Germany: 33-year-old mother wins revamped contest

This year's contest has been won by Miss Thuringia. The show has struggled to separate itself from the more stereotypical objectification of women.

Anja Kallenbach was named Miss Germany 2021 on Saturday evening after competing against 15 other finalists.

There was no audience present for the event due to coronavirus restrictions, but the show was broadcast live over YouTube. The event carried the tagline: "Empowering authentic women."

https://m.dw.com/en/miss-germany-33-year-old-mother-wins-revamped-contest/a-56727690