Germany Thread

cavanami

On 7/2/2019 at 9:29 AM, Nasiadai said:

Back to Germany:
The vast majority of poverty migrants who have come to Germany in recent years come from backward, undeveloped societies, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and the Arab-Muslim countries of Africa. Only a small minority of these people (almost exclusively young men) can be employed in Germany's very demanding labour markets. Hardly any school education or qualified vocational training. About 90 % (approximately) we have to alphabetise or re-alphabetise (!!!) and then give them two to three years of vocational training.

For many years we have had negative experiences with the willingness of Arab and Muslim immigrants to integrate, as well as with black African refugees, who also have a Muslim religious and cultural background.
Almost all of them are uneducated and unqualified - with the exception of a small minority. They obviously lack in their cultural baggage the qualities and virtues that lead to a successful integration into a modern, very demanding work and performance society: diligence, willingness to learn, willingness to perform, perseverance. Many lack the ability and also the will, e.g. in a company, to align themselves and subordinate, to follow instructions of a superior, etc...
Most of them are unambitious.

A well-known economist in Germany - former head of the IfO Institute in Berlin - has issued an extensive study on 50 years of Turkish immigration to Germany. He did a Vollkostenstudie, a "full cost study". What have 50 years of immigration brought from Turkey under financial and economic aspects. His result: nothing! Plus minus zero.
I ask myself, why do we have about 3 million Turks in the country today from whom we have not benefited and who have not enriched us either?

NZ is lucky that we have not had, people turning up on our border unnanounced, 99% of them come on a plane, with tickets, passports and a sense of orderliness etc.

I have 2 observations on the above quoted Nasiadai post.

1/. Arabs, muslims... etc. Here in NZ, folk such as me, over 50 and vastly experienced and able are unemployable because snowflakes get the work. The future thinking bullshit marketers, are now bleating about "What are we going to do when all the baby boomers retire?"  "Who is going to provide the knowledge and experience?" , 15 Foofs with beards and no experience? Not likely. Here's some knowledge and experience. Well they coulda started by not making a significant portion of society, redundant and unwanted, before they began bleating. And training replacements, even as they were ostracising the over 50 year olds, woulda been a good idea. I hear that immigrants make good workers, you train them, pay them and they love it! even the Arab ones.

2/. 50 years of Turks into Germany - net result 0 -  I call that a win. If I put my hand out the window, I could get a/. gold coins, b/. nothing, c/. hand chopped off . So you have 'b', you still have your hand and 3 million helpers.

2 hours ago, Coss said:

And here's my point - different education systems are as good as different religions when it comes to dividing people. 

Thanks for your well informed post. 

I think why Finland does so well is because they encourage critical thinking, limit school hours and let kids be kids.  Here's an odd idea - teach kids how to learn.  Ask them interesting questions.  Get them to think.

Years ago I was on one of those old minibuses going to my village.  It was a hot day, but the air con was superb.  The roof panel above my head was missing and it revealed an ingenious plumbing system built entirely out of rubbish - old plastic bottles, off cuts of hosing, plastic pipe, even strings of rattan.  I was mightily impressed, but saddened at the same time. 

I don't know about well informed,

but as a chap told me when I was but a little boy, it's not about knowing everything, it's about knowing how to get the knowledge you need, where and how and then, what.

So I learnt how to use a library and a Dewey system, then reading and writing music, which lead to harmonics and so forth. Then later I learnt how to use the file system of computers, then I got a sniff of the budding algorithms behind Google et al.

So now everyone can see everything on Google, but discerning real knowledge, from absolute garbage is a skill that is not being taught, or gained, excepting by us here on Thai360.  :)

Hey Bubi, how's the German paradise doing? keep drinking the kool aid 555

Father Defends Family Against Mob of 400 'Youths' at German Pool

German police were called to a public pool in Dusseldorf to mitigate a crowd of several hundred 'mostly young males' who had surrounded a family of four during a dispute.

The origin of the disagreement is currently unknown, but a father was forced to stand his ground at Dusseldorf Rheinbad amid a mob of an estimated 400 antagonists, described as primarily 'North African' in some reports, according to German media.

A force of roughly 70 police officers from the region were called to the scene as it spiraled beyond the control of local patrols...

https://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/13248/4310679

You can turn it any way you want:
Germany is abolishing itself. Germany is relegating from the Champions League very slowly but steadily into the 2nd league and then this country becomes third-class.

It is clear:Germany is a strong country. It needs many hard and powerful blows and punches to shake the country and send it down. It will take time. 10, 15, 20 years.
Then it will have arrived at the bottom. The keywords are - I repeat myself now:

false, wrong immigration
adherence to the Euro
the catastrophic education policy
a disastrous family policy
and much more ...

Late! Nasiadai

Today - Wednesday 3 July - the die has been cast.

French Madame Christine Lagarde will be the new President of the ECB, succeeding Italian Mario Draghi.
The German Princess Ursula von der Leyen becomes the new Head of the EU Commission, succeeding Claude Junker.

With Lagarde at the head of the ECB, there will be even more money; more money will be pumped into the euro area.
Now the reckless, irresponsible monetary policy typical of the Mediterranean countries is really gathering pace.
All to the disadvantage of Germany and the other Northern European economies.
The Club Mediterrane wins all along the line.

Frau von der Leyen has been German Defence Minister so far. She leaves behind a military mess; she has run down the German Bundeswehr.
Hardly any submarine and warship is in service, the tanks are lacking spare parts, airplanes and helicopters are no longer operational.
But in the barracks we have gender-appropriate toilets and kindergardens.
This woman will be President of the EU Commission. I cannot believe it. I lose it, I flap.

The Euro has been below 1:35 to the Baht for days.
It will continue to crash .....

Late! May be too late!
Nasiadai alias Bakwahn

55 minutes ago, Nasiadai said:

French Madame Christine Lagarde will be the new President of the ECB, succeeding Italian Mario Draghi. 
The German Princess Ursula von der Leyen becomes the new Head of the EU Commission, succeeding Claude Junker. 
Frau von der Leyen has been German Defence Minister so far. 
This woman will be President of the EU Commission. 

At least they're not Ivanka...

7 hours ago, Nasiadai said:

false, wrong immigration
adherence to the Euro
the catastrophic education policy
a disastrous family policy
and much more ...

Late! Nasiadai

Mr Nasiadai, whilst I still do not share your preference for the Nana complex I would agree with No. 1 on your list . My heart stops on daily basis when I read about another Middle East group of arseholes blocking the Autobahn celebrating a wedding and so forth. I believe our society has become too forgivable over the last 20 years. Hopefully this is slowly changing at least in NRW because they found out what a mess the Arab clans really create.

Dear Sir, the relative weak € has been a pure blessing for our export industry over the last couple of years as well as Germany made an awful lot of money due to our domestic strengh and consequently zero finance cost for the public sector. Here is neither Greece nor France nor Italy.

What do you mean with catastrophic education policy. The worl envies Germany for our dual job education system, unniversities are free or almost free and so forth. 

I don´t know anything about our family policy, what is wrong?

and much more ...  So would you prefer to live f.e. in USA, where many million people support a disturbed person being president or any idiot could buy a submachinegun? I am sure many fellow countrymen do not realise what a paradise Germany is in comparison to a lot of other countries. I just come back from summer break in Italy, the waiter on the ferry to Sardinia was 34 years old and had a master in architecture. No job anywhere.

Today the sun shining again, outside as well as within the Bubi heart. Fuck the Arabs.

On 7/4/2019 at 5:51 PM, Nasiadai said:

Herr Bubi,

you'll get your answer. I don't have time right now. I must hurry up.

I  go from Buxtehude / Hamburg back home to Düsseldorf. The train does not wait.

Greetings

Make sure it is the answer Bubi wants or else... 5555